Animal Crossing Mobile To be Revealed This Week In Nintendo Direct

animal_crossing_new_leaf.0.jpg

The time has come Animal Crossing fanatics. Its time to spend all of our precious waning minutes maximizing our bell hoarding tendencies.

A Nintendo Direct
centered on the previously announced mobile game will stream at 12 p.m. Japan time this Wednesday, Oct. 25 — or 11 p.m. EST on Tuesday, Oct. 24, the evening before.

No word on an american stream yet, but keep checking for updates and info on our front page.

And GET HYPE!

Last edited by chavosaur,

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people here are going a bit far with the "RIP Animal Crossing" but I definitely understand the sentiment.
The mobile gaming platforms (primarily IOS and Android) are horribly rampant with awful a load of terrible free2play pay2win games, almost all of which are cheaply made and poorly done.

It reflects on the entire industry poorly when we let things get this bad.

However, Nintendo has been mostly an outlier when it comes to this thing, it's mobile titles so far haven't been particularly terrible or offensive or anything, so I'm willing to hear them out at least, but at the same juncture, I'd much rather them just announce a new HD Animal Crossing on Switch instead.

Reactions: jt_1258

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people here are going a bit far with the "RIP Animal Crossing" but I definitely understand the sentiment.
The mobile gaming platforms (primarily IOS and Android) are horribly rampant with awful a load of terrible free2play pay2win games, almost all of which are cheaply made and poorly done.

It reflects on the entire industry poorly when we let things get this bad.

However, Nintendo has been mostly an outlier when it comes to this thing, it's mobile titles so far haven't been particularly terrible or offensive or anything, so I'm willing to hear them out at least, but at the same juncture, I'd much rather them just announce a new HD Animal Crossing on Switch instead.
they said they wouldn't cover other games besides the mobile game so they could possibly throw us a bit of hope with saying
some ninty rep during the direct in the future said:
The new Animal Crossing mobile game will also be able to connect with future installments in the Animal Crossing series.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'll tune into this tonight. Although I'm not a big fan of animal crossing I actually thought Nintendo did a really good job on fire emblem heroes, so I'll give this a chance. Mario run was meh though imo. Anyways I'm expecting a city builder knockoff pay to win/play type game, but we'll see!

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats' so illogic. Get money in the game is already difficult and they insert the in-app payment? What a waste of mone6
it seems like it will be a equally difficult to get money in this as in the other games just that if your lazy you buy it, which you know dam well people will

Reactions: RedBlueGreen

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it seems like it will be a equally difficult to get money in this as in the other games just that if your lazy you buy it, which you know dam well people will
Yep, and that's not a lazy people, but I want to play on chill way the game and not enforce to pay to continue it.
That's the point of in-app purchases. To make getting hard items more convenient.
If there will be people who pay everything (likes Dokkan Battle; gacha games get money from whales, or dumb people who spend a lot) the Software House will have always a purpose to publish a pay2win games.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
fucking told ya this just in!
if you gather materials around your world like cotton or wood you can craft furniture for your camp site by placing an order, but you can also make the process easier by earning - or buying with real world cash - LeafTickets, which can be used to shorten crafting time or more easily acquire materials, among other benefits.
just like every other pathetic mobile game

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
fucking told ya just saw the trailer and guess what it says at the end?
optional in game purchases available!
Are you talking to me? Of course is not OPTIONAL in-app purchase, sometimes you've to pay if you want a real-and-fast game, or be a slave to farm/grind resources.
That's not Animal Crossing, bro.

SquidgyBean

Trophies
XP
Country
lol all the haters going on about the microtransactions and shit. i am already level 12 and havent spent a penny

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr