ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Deep2 said:
Nintendo really needs to put more security on their games. They are so easily hacked. For example: Brawl. Many people have easily hacked this game.
Unfortunately, it's pretty much inevitable :/

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a dream I was playing City Folk today.. (And I didn't like it...
blink.gif
)

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that the OFFICIAL box are for US? If so, I love it! My mom about 2 days ago asked me to make my Birthday and Christmas list...and I only have one thing for my Birthday...AC:CF
tongue.gif
. It comes out Nov 16th when my Birthday is on the 17th. So hopefully I will get it...along with Wiispeak.

The boxart makes the game look tons more better, haha.

night_chrono

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The auction house = fail.

Only having the ability to bid with friends? Can't say that I have tons of friends that are into animal crossing or that are and have wii's. You should be able to post your items and have ANYONE buy them.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yeah same here - I only know like two other people who will be getting this. But hey, that's part of what this thread is for! Making new friends
smile.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Well my 2 best friends from my old school are getting it, so I'll be getting it as well. I love Animal Crossing...and I'm really hoping the WiiSpeak turns out alright :\ I'm gonna have to buy it separately though, since I'm gonna pirate the game.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Scans!
biggrin.gif

52101520080922_161509_0_big.jpg

52101520080922_161509_1_big.jpg

From the looks of these there will be some motion-related gameplay after all! As opposed to what was reported at E3 by IGN and others.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Update: Wooh I managed to find translations both from the scans above and an older one as well!
biggrin.gif
Links to all scans are now found at the bottom of the first post, btw.

So - here's what I found out:

- That there will be some motion-based gameplay after all! Like twitching with your Wiimote to catch fish.
- New series of furniture include Log House, Gorgeous, and Celebrity.
- New accessories such as a melon hat, mouth of a duck, and a cow skull.
- New clothes include a maid dress and a "pure white dress" (looks like a wedding/princess kinda thingy).
- The 1-button lets you take pictures.
- Rover is back again! He'll be sitting on the bus, talking to you.
- You'll be able to look up at the sky at any time with the press of a button (which one is currently unknown)
- One image points out that there will be "poisonous fish" - the question now is if this will somehow affect the player this time around?

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
AnimalCrossingX said:
Thanks for the great info. Hopefully you'll be able to save pictures to an SD card. Or atleast send them to friends. Only two months to go!
Yup, pictures can be both saved and sent - to another Wii, email address, or even cell-phone!

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Good news everyone!!

IGN said:
Animal Crossing Wii Gets EU Date

UK, September 25, 2008 - Nintendo have granted the Wii version of Animal Crossing a European release date, and a name change that brings it line with its Australian counterpart.

Previously sporting the suffix City Folk, the newly monikered Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City is scheduled to release across Europe in December, meaning it comes soon after the US release of November 16 – a small delay in light of the two year wait that European gamers had to endure for the GameCube version.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ConraDargo said:
Good news everyone!!

IGN said:
Animal Crossing Wii Gets EU Date

UK, September 25, 2008 - Nintendo have granted the Wii version of Animal Crossing a European release date, and a name change that brings it line with its Australian counterpart.

Previously sporting the suffix City Folk, the newly monikered Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City is scheduled to release across Europe in December, meaning it comes soon after the US release of November 16 – a small delay in light of the two year wait that European gamers had to endure for the GameCube version.

Woot, USA gets the very first release date ^^.

But why the hell would they change the name to, "Let's go to the City"...Sounds ewish.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yeah who knows... maybe 'cause people who can't speak proper English (such as Australians
wink.gif
) would pronounce it "Shitty Fuck?"
happy.gif
'

pieman202

Trophies
XP
Country
ConraDargo said:
Yeah who knows... maybe 'cause people who can't speak proper English (such as Australians
wink.gif
) would pronounce it "Shitty Fuck?"
happy.gif
'
i take offense to that T_T we're not that bad... but i agree the new name for us sounds pretty lame but i'll be buying this for sure i just don't think i'm gunna trust people in my town while my wii's off (hopefully we won't see any ppl making seeds for this game...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/