Gaming Angry Birds Trilogy

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are even students at college wearing Angry Birds t shirts. Im like huh really? you are 20.

I suggest kicking them in the testicles and/or ovaries.
He also had a mohawk. I should remove him from the gene pool before it breeds.

The only angry birds tshirt i would buy/wear:
gallery_109594_291_25393.jpeg

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Last time I checked Angry Birds wasn't a trilogy, unless Angry birds space doesn't count.
I'm 100% sure space will eventually get added too, as a DLC, which is bullshit because they could just as easily have added it.
Also 50% sure it will be a Day 1 DLC as well and cost $10 more.
Angry Birds
Angry Birds Rio
Angry Birds Space

EDIT: The holiday one is just Angry Birds with Holiday themes and such, I don't think any of the levels are changed.
The levels are new.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
The sad part is there's going to be a handful of people who are going to buy this purely because Activision made it.

Really? Is there some kind of Activision fan club?
I agree that there are people that will buy it because it has the words "angry birds" on it, but Activision?

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sad part is there's going to be a handful of people who are going to buy this purely because Activision made it.

Really? Is there some kind of Activision fan club?
I agree that there are people that will buy it because it has the words "angry birds" on it, but Activision?

At my school theres quite a few people I know who jump on bad games because EA or Activision has their name on it. Mostly CoD and Dead Space fanboys.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already sent a message to all my Xbox and PSN buddies. Anyone who I catch playing this game that doesnt have young children is getting deleted without warning or hesitation, and shunned for all eternity.

servant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know they do have a legit reason for charging more than a few bucks... the cartridge itself, box, packaging, manual, etc...

Unlike digital distribution where anything can be copied without loss, the carts and packaging and shit are made with real labor out of real materials that also need to be shipped around to stores and all that jazz.
sure but how does that explain the cost of its eventual digital release?

@[member='Zantigo']:
Dead Space is popular enough for fanboys :? lol its sad that EA pretty much runs the show for that one, as it had so much potential.

The second you open this game up, it will lose 30 dollars in resale value.
corrected, since it's free on android.

chauffler

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just realized this will turn into the biggest circlejerking thread ever. I'm not going to say "Moderator you should close this thread." like a queer would say, but instead I will say don't post your opinions if you obviously agree with each other it is just a waste of time.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, there's a game that will never see my 3DS, 360, or PS3 for a multitude of reasons.

ONE!!!!!! As an Android user, I get the full Angry Birds experience for free. Take THAT iOS people! So why would I want to spend $30 for games I can already play for free on my tablet?
TWO!!!!! If I could swear without fear of retribution from mods, I would. Seriously, bleep Craptivision. I wont even buy games I know I would like from them just because of the label Activision on the box (example, Prototype 2).
THREE!! I didn't really care for the games.

Really though, were any of us going to buy it?

You wanna fuck Activision? YAR FUCK EM! YAR! SHOW THEM THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY PIRATE!

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why? If I pirated the game, it's clear there's an interest and Activision is doing something right. I wont give them the dignity of believing they made a good game. Of course, some other idiots will.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended