Spaqin

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe make a sheet of non-working devices too, so people won't be disappointed when they try that themselves?

Petoboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe make a sheet of non-working devices too, so people won't be disappointed when they try that themselves?
That's a good idea indeed, added ! Give me all the details you can (wether it worked or not) by replying here, via email or comment on the sheet.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Pretty much any stock device won't support it as it requires root.
The 3DSX Loader app doesn't require root and it works on my device, back when it was on stock rooted (SuperSU never popped up to ask for permissions). However, I've upgraded to a ROM and haven't had a chance to test yet, although other ROM'd devices I have do seem to work so far.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, yeah, if it is a stock rooted device then usually su won't ask to run apps but being rooted is the key to adding apps that work as hotspots. Many devices can use Android's built-in wifi tethering from ICS onward because it is a sysapp but w/o system privilages the wifi modules aren't able to be put into AP mode. I'm not sure how much you know so I'm not trying to tallk down but rather sharing info on the subject. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person