Hacking Android app for self hosting exploit 5.5.1

zeldazero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My device is running 4.2.1 and suxserver gives the "suxserver has stopped" error upon opening. I have version 2.0? Am I using the wrong version or is my android version not supported?

Majk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same problem, where can I get the 1.2 version since in the original thread you can download only the latest one. Thanks

Scott Pilgrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, R.I.P Mr.Hankey.

Then "Unfortunately, SuxServer has stopped". I have Android 4.2.2 and the v2.0 of the app.
And I can't download the file that @stussy1 shared before. The link doesn't work for me

Scott Pilgrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you able to send me Logcat messages?
I'm trying with two different apps but I don't think so. I will try later with other android smartphone (and a different system version) and see what happens.And probably try to reinstall it again a few times

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Working good here too, thanks again scognito!

if you care for a noob opinion (I don't do android dev) from the log I got it almost seems like you are giving us an apk with binaries built for "instant run" which I'm not sure was supported on older versions of the OS, thus are linked to that library which isn't present there... I'll go back to my C coding cave and pretend I didn't have this opinion now :rofl2:

Last edited by cory1492,

Marlon Venancio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Crashed in the first two attempts when I clicked on Loadiine and it was entering mii maker, worked on the third. It's very simple to use, I liked it. Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1