Not open for further replies.

sweis12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis

Some info:
I have been working on and off, but mostly off, on this project since April of last year. I want to thank anyone who sent me amiibo data, even though I could not use it. I also want to thank my friend, who did not want to be named, for helping me with this project. Without him this would not have been possible. I have kept this quiet because I didn't know if I could ever make it work. I might release some sort of dev blog in the upcoming weeks if people are interested and want to attempt it themselves. With the methods I used, it will be impossible for a 1-app-fits-all tool, so this will not help the common person. I had a lot of fun doing this, and I hope to do more projects in the future.

I am having this thread closed because of the people who are being childish and just complaining that I wont release it and calling it fake .

Thanks to everyone to everyone who left me positive feedback, I might have something for you guys in the next couple of months. :D

Hint: nVI1Vs, hVIII10, 123I81 (That should hold you guys off for a while :P)

A version of Cyanogen mod with the old HCE is needed. Newer ones use the google shit that is restricted. You need to code your own app. Dumps can be obtained in a couple of ways, but its not that hard even the amiqqo app can do it. The Amiibo keys might be helpful in your endeavors (You can "work" under the table to find those if you know what I mean). There are also a couple of "checks" that they do that you will have to get around. Thats all I am going to say. If someone else wants to work on a public release, have fun.

Last edited by sweis12,

sweis12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
That's tops; any plan for a release or a hint on how you did it? (inb4 amiibo card behind the phone backplate/nfc chip ripped out and stuck to the inside of the case)
Haha no trickery, if you want to buy/ship me an OEM samsung battery, have me livestream it, putting in the new battery, with the back of the phone off I can do that xD
Il add a hint to the video description.

HeyItsJono

Breath of Fresh Heir
Trophies
XP
Country
Haha no trickery, if you want to buy/ship me an OEM samsung battery, have me livestream it, putting in the new battery, with the back of the phone off I can do that xD
Il add a hint to the video description.
Heh that's alright I believe you. Looking forward to the hint, then maybe I can mess around with my Galaxy and see if I can replicate it :)

EDIT: Oh, Cyanogen's HCE feature? Are you using Cyanogen's from back in CM9/10 or Android's official HCE API?

Last edited by HeyItsJono,

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
You just sub-quoted me xD
How abouts explaining how you achieved HCE and cloning of the signal? :3 I'd love that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm not saying that it is fake, but I am saying that the way they presented everything leaves a lot of room for trickery. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aight. It's fake if shiny thinks so.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry to triple post but... you never flip the phone lol.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is this? I don't play games on3DS so I don't understand what happened in the video. Can anyone explain?

HeyItsJono

Breath of Fresh Heir
Trophies
XP
Country
What is this? I don't play games on3DS so I don't understand what happened in the video. Can anyone explain?
He emulated an Amiibo using his phone. Being able to do this would effectively remove the need to buy amiibos because you could probs just download a dump of one and put it on your phone.

EDIT: @sweis12 I'm kinda curious; does this support read/write or just read?

Last edited by HeyItsJono,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol newegg+