And you thought Twilight was bad...

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
PettingZoo said:
Aren't twilight vampires just sparkling faggots in trees?
rofl2.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
QUOTE said:
No... Well first of all, they're not romantic. Its not like they're a bunch of fuckin' fags hoppin' around in rented formal wear and seducing everybody in sight with cheesy Euro-trash accents, all right? Forget whatever you've seen in the movies: they don't turn into bats, crosses don't work. Garlic? You wanna try garlic? You could stand there with garlic around your neck and one of these buggers will bend you fucking over and take a walk up your strada-chocolata WHILE he's suckin' the blood outta your neck, all right? And they don't sleep in coffins lined in taffeta. You wanna kill one, you drive a wooden stake right through his fuckin' heart. Sunlight turns 'em into crispy critters.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
BortzANATOR said:
correct me if im wrong, i thought vampires burst into flame or turned to stone when they are hit by sunlight.
huh.gif
Only in the more modern interpretations.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veho said:
Pyrofyr said:
A lot of people care. That's why there's a huge community of people who hate Twilight (about as big as the teenage girls loving it).
And both are equally ridiculous.
I agree, the best take on it is to just ignore it all.

However, when every female between age 14 and 30 is whirring around everywhere with shitty Twilight shirts on, referencing it every other sentence or going on about "Oh Edward" because they ate a piece of bread that sparkled, it's no longer something you just ignore. :/

It's a decently shitty book and deserves a bad rating besides that I could care less what happens to it (as long as it doesn't get a video game, jesus christ it's already removed movies).

` regret .

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There's a bunch of books with covers like that, there's this one girl I know and vampire romance is all she reads but she has like 70 different books. >_> And they all have similar covers and similar plots.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you can find all those shitty books at Barnes & Nobles.

The funny thing about books is that they've been around for so long that it's not going to 'ruin books' to do this, like people are scared of in video games because shit like Halo leads to what will be around a decade of haphazardly coded shitty generic FPS games.

nicman000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pyrofyr said:
And you can find all those shitty books at Barnes & Nobles.

The funny thing about books is that they've been around for so long that it's not going to 'ruin books' to do this, like people are scared of in video games because shit like Halo leads to what will be around a decade of haphazardly coded shitty generic FPS games.

Well don't buy those games then. Yeah, Halo wasn't all that great but it got some things in cement, like the standard FPS control scheme for dual analog controllers and got quite a good thing going with console LAN gaming.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingdomBlade said:
Why does everyone hate Stephenie Meyer when they haven't read all her books yet? There is a book, written by her, that nobody has heard of yet and it's an amazing book, albeit a bit tedious but very much worth it and I suggest you all read it before you continue to get angry at her for supposedly "ruining mythological creatures" when this book is quite original and creative and you should click on this paragraph to find out about it! (and this book is not Twilight)
No.

This does not make you cool or edgy, and no it does not redeem her.

I'm sorry but that is not an acceptable excuse. The Twilight series is shit, no one here said all her books are shit (although that one looks like shit too), but this series is absolute shit, and making another 'good' book doesn't excuse this shitty series.

Stephen King has a thousand and one horror books more than half of which are shit he churned out because he took a random fucking object and it turned it into some kind of horror monster. After reading 5 books the other ones are just pure fucking shit and you realize he's a troll. Those few that are good don't excuse the rest.

nicman000 said:
QUOTE(Pyrofyr @ Dec 14 2009, 04:09 PM) And you can find all those shitty books at Barnes & Nobles.

Well don't buy those games then. Yeah, Halo wasn't all that great but it got some things in cement, like the standard FPS control scheme for dual analog controllers and got quite a good thing going with console LAN gaming.
None of those are GOOD things. FPS players are the biggest fucking casuals of our generation. It's all the faggots who were out skating or playing sports while I was inside memorizing the fastest playthrough of Super Mario Bros 3, and going through every game that came out that month.

FPS and rhythm games are the cancer that is killing the gaming industry.
--
In fact if I could choose between Halo never coming out or Twilight, I'd choose Halo. Without Halo there probably would have never been this shitty spike in shitty FPS games.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Pyrofyr said:
--
In fact if I could choose between Halo never coming out or Twilight, I'd choose Halo. Without Halo there probably would have never been this shitty spike in shitty FPS games.
so why do you even care? then dont even touch the "shitty FPS games" then. its not like people are forcing you to play it.

QUOTE said:
The reason you like it is that you haven't realized that you're homosexual yet, or you really want a girl like that Kristen chick. I mean the only other option is that you never had a father who taught you what gay was.

Why are all people of the male gender who read twilight and liked it(to unknown extent) deemed as gays? is there a rule that people must have the same level of expectations for a book? why can't people like it? shit to you make seem like just another random book to others. so if you think its shit, must others follow your logic of thinking?

It's all the faggots who were out skating or playing sports while I was inside memorizing the fastest playthrough of Super Mario Bros 3, and going through every game that came out that month.
i believe you answered it yourself. C-A-S-U-A-L.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zombies is the next fad.

Seriously there are loads of zombie TV shows coming out next year as well as big studio movies too and most sound good unlike the crap vampire ones. Only one I like is True Blood.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs