Hacking "An exception occurred" error when loading MH Stories

R0ry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Today I installed the CF (boot9strap, Luma) and three games: Ever Oasis, lLdy Layton and Monster Hunter Stories with FBI.
While the first two loads properly, MHS gives me an error when I start it.
I tried to uninstall and reinstall it, but it gives the same error. All the three games comes from the same source, but Stories is the only one that refuses to work. I tried searching for online solutions but I only find outated posts.
Is there something I'm missing and have to do before installing, or I only have a defective file and just need to download it again?

I have attached the error, I have a photo of the bottom screen as well if needed.

EDIT: The region is correct.

Attachments

• IMG_1347.jpg
    IMG_1347.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 636
Last edited by R0ry,

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Today I installed the CF (boot9strap, Luma) and three games: Ever Oasis, lLdy Layton and Monster Hunter Stories with FBI.
While the first two loads properly, MHS gives me an error when I start it.
I tried to uninstall and reinstall it, but it gives the same error. All the three games comes from the same source, but Stories is the only one that refuses to work. I tried searching for online solutions but I only find outated posts.
Is there something I'm missing and have to do before installing, or I only have a defective file and just need to download it again?

I have attached the error, I have a photo of the bottom screen as well if needed.

EDIT: The region is correct.
What Luma version do you have?

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try a different source. One of those sites should have a decent file or F-shop to save time....you could probably even use that site of titles to scan a QR code, but I haven't checked if it's there.

R0ry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In the end, I followed a friend's advice, installed FreEshop and downloaded the tickets. It took more than an hour to install, but then it worked. Only getting the seeds with FBI didn't work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr