Gaming Amazon $25 off 3DS game question

SuperTrever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday I got the email from Amazon telling me that I get $25 off of a 3DS game with a link to all the games that I can choose from. The experation date for the coupon is 6/30/11 and that's about when all the good games start rolling out. Do you think the list of games that they provided in the link will update as new games come out or will it stay as these unappealing launch titles?

Z

Zorua

We really can't comment on this. I suggest that you contact customer support chat.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As Zorua said, you would need to ask customer service for sure. But it is my impression it only applies to launch games. Otherwise, they would have said any 3DS game, instead of a "qualifying 3DS game" and providing a list. Still, I was able to get Star Wars for free with credits, so it's all good imho.

TheNeck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It would seem to only work with launch titles, as i tried using the $25 towards a pre-order game and it doesn't automatically apply at checkout, it only seems to work with launch titles. Also if you order to select launch titles you can get an additional $10 off so you could get 2 launch title games for $45 but it doesn't work with all combinations of launch titles games for some reason, it did work with street fighter + ridge racer but not steel diver + samurai warriors, and i am not sure why that is. Here is the link for the buy 2 games get $10 off.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=...;pf_rd_i=468642

SuperTrever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheNeck said:
It would seem to only work with launch titles, as i tried using the $25 towards a pre-order game and it doesn't automatically apply at checkout, it only seems to work with launch titles. Also if you order to select launch titles you can get an additional $10 off so you could get 2 launch title games for $45 but it doesn't work with all combinations of launch titles games for some reason, it did work with street fighter + ridge racer but not steel diver + samurai warriors, and i am not sure why that is. Here is the link for the buy 2 games get $10 off.

Don't have to already have bought a game to get that $10 discount though? Because I haven't bought any games yet.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheNeck said:

3DS + SF + Monkey Ball got me 65$ in credits. So far I ordered Star Wars for free and that shipped. Now I'm debating what I want for 15$.

TheNeck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SuperTrever said:
TheNeck said:

Don't have to already have bought a game to get that $10 discount though? Because I haven't bought any games yet.
No you don't have to had bought a game already from amazon. Amazon is running buy 2 games get $10 off instantly, but it doesn't work for every combination of games. I just tried bust a move + samurai warriors and it comes out to $34.98 for both games.

D

Deleted-188346

IMPORTANT
Everybody, talk to the technical support staff. They aren't aware of the terms and conditions for the promotion. They will apply the discount to all games that are under the 3DS catagory, including games such as Dead Or Alive, and Resident Evil (which aren't technically eligable, but they don't know that). They can also stack the promotions upon these games.

On their end, all they can see is "Video game discount".

They also said that even if the games release date is after the promotion ends, the discount will still stand.
I just pre-ordered Resident Evil Mercenaries for free, with a free accessory too. All I have to pay for is shipping.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: