Gaming Am I weird if I find The beginning of ocarina of time 3D boring?

Is the beginning boring?

• Yes

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • The whole game is like that

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Scott Pilgrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think that it was boring... It is slow, but not as much to be boring. Twilight Princess IS boring. That is a REALLY slow and kind of boring beginning of a Zelda game :unsure:

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am not judging it I only wanted to ask if the whole game is like that because TP wasnt
I see.

In my opinion it gets better after that. After the Deku Tree you'll get to the World Map and the whole game opens up little by little.

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see.

In my opinion it gets better after that. After the Deku Tree you'll get to the World Map and the whole game opens up little by little.

Yeah. Introductions are typically boring based on how you see a video games perspective, and how much you are actually aware of playing the game.

It was like that in the Star Wars movie (newest one.) The introduction was a little good. But then it wasn't as great when they were being hunted down (I won't spoil anything if you haven't seen it.) then the middle/conclusion was okay.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ive played Twilight princess for quite a while and I enjoyed every aspect of it (Apart from the crappy caméras). Peaple call ocarina of time a masterpiece but I just find it boring. Im telling myself that its just because its the beginning. Now Im still in the deku tree but Now I Ask, is the beginning of the game boring for everyone ?
It definitely gets better. By the third dungeon I was really enjoying the game, but the Adult Link sections are no doubt the best. I always found the Kokiri Forest and Deku Tree kind of boring.

IWantAHug

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ill give it a try and see if it gets better. As I can see the game is quite dated but we never know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.