Status
Not open for further replies.

avenir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlameTai1 said:
I tested this on my M3i Zero z003, loads up fine other than one thing.... I haven't found a game that works yet. Every single game I've tried loading (Some being old AND new.) Gets stuck on the black screen with the yellow letters spelling out "Loading". Just figured I would let you guys know. Same thing happens with Homebrew.
Whoa, this Wood won't work on GMP-Z003.

As for R4 clones, there was WoodR4SDHC, but it isn't available any longer, due to an imposter.

Well, about YSM3, although Taiju credited toro, he used toro's r4patch.dat patcher without prior permission. How bad he is...

FlameTai1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
avenir said:
FlameTai1 said:
I tested this on my M3i Zero z003, loads up fine other than one thing.... I haven't found a game that works yet. Every single game I've tried loading (Some being old AND new.) Gets stuck on the black screen with the yellow letters spelling out "Loading". Just figured I would let you guys know. Same thing happens with Homebrew.

As for R4 clones, there was WoodR4SDHC, but it isn't available any longer, due to an imposter.

Well, about YSM3, although Taiju credited toro, he used toro's r4patch.dat patcher without prior permission. How bad he is...

It worked for me except for loading games.

avenir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlameTai1 said:
avenir said:
FlameTai1 said:

Because this Wood is able to use DLDI! So you can see GUI but loader isn't dldipatched so it freezes in loading

FlameTai1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
avenir said:
FlameTai1 said:
avenir said:
FlameTai1 said:

Because this Wood is able to use DLDI! So you can see GUI but loader isn't dldipatched so it freezes in loading

Is it possible to dldipatch the loader by any chance? I'm still a bit new to doing this stuff. xD And if so how would I go about doing it?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does WoodR4 for M3 fix the MicroSD issues the M3 had. What I am talking about is that games were slow. And another thing for this to work on R4 RTS you have to actually boot up the .nds right? Anyway for the actual R4 to boot up straight into this?

avenir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlameTai1 said:
Is it possible to dldipatch the loader by any chance? I'm still a bit new to doing this stuff. xD And if so how would I go about doing it?
Also the loader is dldipatched, it won't be able to be used for commercial roms. ROM patching isn't DLDI stuff. Homebrew loading could be done via WAIO/rpglink(nds.m3loader.nds combo for commercial rom), but it is disappeared.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep it still has the slow MicroSD read speeds. You can tell with Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days when you watch the second to last cut-scene(or was it the 3rd to last) it lags same happened for me with Sakura. Doesn't lag on my Acekard 2i or Supercard DStwo though.

Saionji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have little speed fall in Pokemon SS (US) and i have no problem in Pokemon HG...
Strange... I would say than i am using Wood i have some speed up...

Antarius

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys !

I am new on this forum and i have tried to do the tuto on the first page.
And this one doesn't work for me, or i don't do it very well. I don't know...

I 've a M3i zeo linker and i could'nt run Golden Sun yet.
If someone can help me to do working a firmware or another solution to run this game. I thank it!
(7 years to waiting this game T_T)

Sorry if my post shouldn't be posted here. And thanks for your help!

Antarius

Ps: Sorry i don't speak english very well. I am french

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarius said:
Hi guys !

If someone can help me to do working a firmware or another solution to run this game. I thank it!

Sorry if my post wasn't for in his place. And thanks for your help!

Antarius

The wood 1.19 source code hasn't been released yet so you'll have to use YSMenu.
O.P. Is there any source code of this? I would love to do this for other cards + Wod is GPL v3 (i think) so edits to code need to be released.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Antarius said:
Hi guys !

Sorry if my post shouldn't be posted here. And thanks for your help!

Antarius

Why don't you buy it then, when you've been waiting for 7 years? The developers do deserve it, if you aren't broke and can spare the money.
smile.gif

Use the second link in the first post, and then follow the instructions in the thread on how to get GS working on the M3, it's right on the first page of this (M3) section.

Antarius

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm still a stundent worker. I Don't know what is the name in english.

And this months i haven't a money yet to buy it. I must wait next month :/
That's why i can wait ......

I use this two links as they said in the first topic and put it in my SD card root.

1) http://filetrip.net/f23102-Wood-R4-for-M3-card-1-17.html

2) http://filetrip.net/f23103-YSM3-with-Retro...files-6-41.html

But it doesn"t work. He said me:

No system file found !
Put system file in

i don't know how to do for it linker works

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks, gaboros, nice work on this! I'm sure my little niece, who's stuck with a M3 DS Real card, will also thank you. Looking forward to other updates later on.

I just hope you'll hang on a little longer to this project than Xenon++ did (no offense to him. He did great while it lasted.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE