Hardware All Accessories that you need for Nintendo Switch (Best choices)

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those look even smaller than Nintendo Switch's own Joy-Con wheel. I'm guessing it's just to hold with one hand and what about the other?
Hey this is a family site, take that personal stuff to 4chan. :ha:

Already own the Wii wheels? Just slap the Joy-Con in there and with some tape and bingo, you have one already!

I think these are stupid but admittedly haven't used them. They look smaller than the wheel on a toddler's little red Cozy Coup.

The problem with a larger wheel is to keep it balanced the Joyless Con needs to be in the center but then then the buttons and triggers are to far from your fingers. It would take some sort of button/trigger "extensions to put them closer to the outside of the wheel and to make that any good would be an expensive wheel. I hate to admit it but I think in this case the Wiimote beats out this in ergonomics.

Last edited by thorasgar,

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey this is a family site, take that personal stuff to 4chan. :ha:

I think these are stupid but admittedly haven't used them. They look smaller than the wheel on a toddler's little red Cozy Coup.

The problem with a larger wheel is to keep it balance the Joyless Con needs to be in the center but then then the buttons and triggers are to far from your fingers. It would take some sort of button/trigger "extensions to put them closer to the outside of the wheel and to make that any good would be an expensive wheel. I hate to admit it but I think in this case the Wiimote beats out this in ergonomics.

agree with you bout the wiimote but sometimes i wonder how the experience will be if they add an actual manual controls on Mario Kart where you use a steering wheel kinda like those used for simulations and brakes and pedals and gears for shifting and a button for items. like an advanced mode for the older gents and ladies. you know.added difficulty..you drift by manipulating brakes gas pedal and your steering wheel.. but then people are gonna complain how expensive those will be for a racing game like Mario Kart.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...o_switch_nintendos_most_important_console_yet

One thing which is worth noting is that the panel itself is plastic rather than super-tough glass like you'd find on an iPhone or iPad. As such, it's very easy to scratch – our review unit picked up a mark within 24 hours despite being handled with utmost care – so you'll almost certainly want to purchase some kind of carry case if you're looking to take it out of the house, perhaps even a screen protector.

First I have heard of this. Rather surprising.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

adadad.png

The Switch console unit actually cost me less than the WiiU did.

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: thorasgar

Kyubnyan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TBH, just buy the standard lexar cards, the really expensive ones are only really useful for recording in 4K.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the wii lan usb adapter works fine on the switch. however be prepared to not get the full use out of your sd cards. only 118gb out of 128 shows up on mine!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.