Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:cry::cry:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Question i have a banned 2ds hacked, and i want to unban it using my O3ds that it is not hacked ("it is Brick" when i open it, it will power on the screen menu but when you play it will turn off blanked) i think it happen when we hardmod and we do something wrong, is it possible that i can transfer my local friend code seed b there? thanks! i hope you understand what i write :D
You would be able too if you fixed your o3ds using a hardmod and then followed method 1. You could also do it if you had a nand backup of the o3ds and extracted the seed from it but I do not know how to do this.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I'm still not sure what "that iso site" is
You're in luck. I'm developing a web crawling solution that displays hundreds of search results derived from scouring thousands of online resources. I'm thinking of calling it "Yoogle". As far as I'm aware, there's no other service like this, so I expect it to be a hit. Look for it soon, because I'm sure it'll be of use to you.

Lya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, is that iso site down by any means? I can't enter it.
I myself actually don't have a banned 3ds but my friend has and we want to play online together. Is it possible for me to give him my NNID (I have a 2ds and he has a NEW3ds) ?
or do we both get banned then because we're online at the same time then?
If that iso site is really down what other options are there to get a new LocalFriendcodeSeed ?

Thanks in advance!

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, is that iso site down by any means? I can't enter it.
I myself actually don't have a banned 3ds but my friend has and we want to play online together. Is it possible for me to give him my NNID (I have a 2ds and he has a NEW3ds) ?
or do we both get banned then because we're online at the same time then?
If that iso site is really down what other options are there to get a new LocalFriendcodeSeed ?

Thanks in advance!
The NNID isn't what's banned, it's the console itself. Also iso site seems to be up now.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i never had a problem before so i'm guessing no more of a precaution i guess in case Nintendo starts logging serials for comparison (i'm shocked their not....yet) it would go like this when you get banned Nintendo would copy the serial file on your nand (you can find/extract it via godmode 9) you inject a new seed_b to unban you get back online and nintendo's servers compairs you're friendcode seed if it doesn't match they flag you for a ban (again) the way to beat this is to copy the serial from the donor 3ds then inject that along with the seed into the banned 3ds) now this hasn't been implimented (maybe never will be fingers crossed) but it could be a plausable theory maybe nintendo's servers don't have enough processing power to keep track (thats my guess why they haven't done this and probably never will)

Last edited by chrisrlink,

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed method 1 perfectly and im getting error 002-0121. Anyone knows why?
I followed method 1 perfectly and im getting error 002-0121. Anyone knows why?
That isn't the cfw or Pokemon ban error code. 002 - 0102 is the cfw and Pokemon error... I did some research though and you should be able to fix it if you do the regain eShop acess section of this guide.

Pro_Sparrow

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
That isn't the cfw or Pokemon ban error code. 002 - 0102 is the cfw and Pokemon error... I did some research though and you should be able to fix it if you do the regain eShop acess section of this guide.
Will try that, thanks!

Will try that, thanks!
still getting 002-0121, maybe because of nnid?

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will try that, thanks!

still getting 002-0121, maybe because of nnid?
Make sure u are using the latest godmode9 and are injecting a blank nnid and a new secure info a. Also u might want to try injecting a new friend code seed b using method 1, 2, 3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: