Hacking After Delete games Hard Disk Space problem(or not??)

darkon34

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
So i been shorten space on my ps3 hard drive (less than 2 GB) then i decide to delete few of my games...
the first games i delete is 5-6 GB(when i copied from external HDD to ps3 HDD) but it only gave me only 2 GB free space....its happen when after i using 4.55 rogero and its doesnt happen before when i using older version.....the second Games is 16-18GB games but still it only gave me 5-6 GB free space only...why is this happening..is there a way to correctly erase the games completely manually(like using multiman file manager)...pls help me cuz really shorten of free space:!:

PS. ----really(maybe?) sorry of my possibly bad english:lol: ----

CheeseCake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you wait for them to finish deleting? 20GB is freakin huge. That much would probably take 30-40 minutes to finish deletion.
I assume you exited Multiman during the deletion process since deleting them from Multiman XMB never gives you a progress bar.

The File Path for Game Backups is HDD0;//GAMES(or GAMEZ). In there, you might be able to find the games you were trying to delete.
I usually name my backup folders BLXX#####-[Name Please] so I can keep track of which folder is which game.

The best way to monitor deletion in File Manager is to move between folders continuously and see the space open up. When the amount of space
stops rising, it means deletion is finished.

Edit:BTW, you shouldn't double post, Edit your original post with more details. You also aren't allowed to bump according to forum rules and wait for someone to respond.
You can PM about any further problems. I'll respond whether I can help you or not though. With reasons.

Zengobag

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I deleted 600Gb worth of movies after copying to external drive as I only had 11Gb left on 1Tb drive. 490Gb with the XMB and the other 110Gb through Multiman. I now have 21Gb free. I'm using Rebug 4.85.1 LE. Tried everything I can think of. Reinstall Rebug, Check File System and Rebuild Database. Still the same. If this is the problems you get with CFW then I'll go back to OFW as this never happened before! Already considering reformatting the drive and starting fresh..
Can't seem to find any help anywhere..
Any ideas apart from throwing it out the window.. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night