OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
"KICK IN THE CHIN, PUNCH IN THE CHIN, IS THAT HOW YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME?"
"PUT ON MY PRESSURESUIT, I WANT TO SPEND MONEY ON ENTERTAIMENT"
rofl2.gif

but lets say: i appreciate .adult. they fucking kick ass band. i havent heard the latest cd's yet my friend told me that they're bad but i dont believe!

o// .ADULT \\o

wub.gif

np: adult - glue your eyelids together

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
I think this is about a band or something else or else the mods would not allow it but what about what people want to hear...
what is so interesting about adult things first of all its not and you know it, secondly it wastes time seriously and thirdly u feel a sense of emptiness that you do not get what you see which creates depression and u want more of it and gets addictive like drugs. Might as well but a flashcart and a DS or any console and play games.

neveras

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think this is about a band or something else or else the mods would not allow it but what about what people want to hear...
what is so interesting about adult things first of all its not and you know it, secondly it wastes time seriously and thirdly u feel a sense of emptiness that you do not get what you see which creates depression and u want more of it and gets addictive like drugs. Might as well but a flashcart and a DS or any console and play games.

Anyone got a translation for this post?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat