Hacking Adrenaline v6 (Adrenaline VPK) is released

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I want to use adrenaline bubble booter vpk edition as it seems there is no alternative at this time, but I can´t get it to work.
I used the exe.file and edited the row for the name, the path to the eboot.pbp and set the titelID to PSPEMU001 and left everything else as default. Then I created the vpk, transfered the file to ux0 and installed it. But if I started the bubble, I got an error messge (C1-2758-2)and was kicked back to the livearea. What am I doing wrong ? Can someone help me ?

edit:
I forgot to mention that I installed the main vpk file first.

Last edited by Muxi,

True Echo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Anyone have bad framerate in psx games? I playing medal of honor underground and sometimes its really struggling with fps...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am deleted it because i wanted to use this

https://sites.google.com/site/theleecherman/adrbubblebooter/vpkedition

however it doesn't seem needing new version,do you know how to use this tool?

for example i have my PS1 game in ux0:/pspemu/PSP/GAME/GAME11111/EBOOT.PBP

so what should i do? do i have to edit something in Adrenaline?

I don't believe so.

I want to use adrenaline bubble booter vpk edition as it seems there is no alternative at this time, but I can´t get it to work.
I used the exe.file and edited the row for the name, the path to the eboot.pbp and set the titelID to PSPEMU001 and left everything else as default. Then I created the vpk, transfered the file to ux0 and installed it. But if I started the bubble, I got an error messge (C1-2758-2)and was kicked back to the livearea. What am I doing wrong ? Can someone help me ?

edit:
I forgot to mention that I installed the main vpk file first.

what does your game path look like?

philip chudy

Trophies
XP
Country
xandrid can you please upload the newest adrenaline vpk in mp4 format so that i can download it on my psvita dont have access to a computer right now thanx in advance

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
now that adrenaline no longer needs a psp base game, is there any reason to keep adrenaline easy installer on my vita?

fehmi1907

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a rather strange issue while running Adrenaline 6.61 Adrenaline-6 fix on my PSTV - analog sticks of my DS3/DS4 do not work in either XMB or (PSP/PS1) games. I have enabled 'Use DS3/DS4 controller' under Adrenaline settings and also selected 'analog mode' for each PS1 game I ran. However, I still cannot get the left stick to work - I can only use the d-pad. Also, when I try to run Ape Escape, a PS1 game which requires a DualShock to run, complains that no DualShock is attached. However, rumble works just fine on R-Type Delta.

My main controller is a DS3 but the result is the same when I pair a DS4. I have tried the following to troubleshoot:
- Reboot the PSTV several times
- Unpaired and then paired the DS3 again
- Put the Adrenaline SKPRX in config.txt to ensure Adrenaline doesn't crash the first time it is run on a fresh boot
- Uninstalled and then reinstalled Adrenaline
- Disabled NoNpDRM in config.txt

The only Tai plugin active is USBMC - I haven't had the chance to disable it because I had already moved all data from my Vita memory card to the USB flash drive. Not sure that could be the culprit anyways.

Is there an option I am missing to enable analog sticks? That doesn't really make sense though because left stick doesn't even work in XMB or PSP games.

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I try to install a psp plugin (camera patch light) but it doesnt work. I put it in the seplugins folder in pspemu and and add the line "ux0:/pspemu/seplugins/camera_patch_lite.prx 1" in game.txt but it doesn"t work. What am I doing wrong ? (I use an sd2vita as an ux0)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try to install a psp plugin (camera patch light) but it doesnt work. I put it in the seplugins folder in pspemu and and add the line "ux0:/pspemu/seplugins/camera_patch_lite.prx 1" in game.txt but it doesn"t work. What am I doing wrong ? (I use an sd2vita as an ux0)

I think it's ms0, not ux0 for psp plugins.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1