Hacking Adrenaline not working with Sd2Vita. Help?

vladone97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I installed Adrenaline V6 on my Vita with Sd2Vita mounted as ux0. When i would start the emulator and try to go to my games, I would get an error message. So I added the adrenaline plugin to my config file and now, whenever I try to start Adrenaline, it just crashes on startup without any error message. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix that?

vladone97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
As far as I know, mlthaku basically just installs henkaku enso and a couple of other things. What exactly does it have to do with adrenaline?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, mlthaku basically just installs henkaku enso and a couple of other things. What exactly does it have to do with adrenaline?
It comes with adernaline plugin already, as well with the latest adrenaline vpk already installed ;D

It was modified a couple of days ago, so, mlthaku comes with new stuff, try it ;D

vladone97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Before I install it, I have one question. The instructions say that I need to remove the proprietary Vita memory card. The problem is that I use Sd2Vita and a Vita memory card alternatively. I keep some games on the Vita card and some on Sd2Vita and switch between the two with SwitchSd2Vita. If I install mlthaku, will I still be able to do that?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is that I use Sd2Vita and a Vita memory card alternatively. I keep some games on the Vita card and some on Sd2Vita and switch between the two with SwitchSd2Vita.
What a pain lol.

But o well, i dont really use a vita memory card, but o well, i wont be able to tell you how that would work,.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night