Hacking Adrenaline not running apps/media...

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've managed to install PSP mode on my PSTV, but apart from the boot logos and XMB it doesn't do much.

I've copied a homebrew to ux0:/pspemu/PSP/GAME/{app name}/eboot.pbp, it appears under games/memorystick, but it just returns 80020130 after the PSP logo, regardless of which umd driver I set in the clock speed menu

And I've copied some MP3s to ux0:/pspemu/PSP/MUSIC/ but they don't show up at all...

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You might need to try reinstalling Adrenaline. Just go into ux0:\pspemu\adrenaline and delete everything except the 661.pbp and run the easy installer again (if that's what you used).

As for media, it's not supported in Adrenaline ATM.

Reactions: Ryccardo

mummysboy

Trophies
XP
Country
If you are trying to boot HOMEBREW then changing the umd driver will do knack all.

If you are trying to boot an ISO/CSO it needs to be in a folder called ISO e.g ux0:\pspemu\ISO\[PLACE GAME HERE].ISO

That error used to crop up in the m33 days when you tried to boot an iso without having a GAME folder on your memory stick.

If you are trying to boot a PS1 EBOOT then im sorry to inform you that the only current PS1 solution is retroarch.

To play your Music you have a couple of options:

Plonk your tunes in an MP3 folder - and then play them using VITASHELLS inbuilt MP3 player
Plonk your tunes in your cma folder and then transfer to the vita via cma

Most of the old PSP Homebrew geared around MP3 dont boot on the pspemu, they are looking for ms0 and i dont know enough about how adrenaline does its magic to see if a fix is possible - or worth it as most people will use the VITA's built in Music player.

What is the homebrew you are booting? what game is your adrenaline based on? does other homebrew work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning