Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
CWCheat and TempAR works on Adrenaline

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Put the pluginh in 'ux0:/pspemu/seplugins/'
Create a 'game.txt' file and write in it
'ms0:/seplugins/plugin_name.prx 1' (Without ')
And put the game.txt inside the 'ux0:/pspemu/seplugins/' folder

Last edited by Gray_Jack,

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
CWCheat and TempAR works on Adrenaline

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Put the pluginh in 'ux0:Pspemu/seplugins/'
Create a 'game.txt' file and write in it
'ms0:/seplugins/plugin_name.prx 1' (Without ')
And put the game.txt inside the 'ux0:Pspemu/seplugins/' folder
Seriously, you should remove formatting from your reply.

If it has formatting it will look like this:
"ux0:Pspemu"

But if you remove the formatting by clicking on the top-right "Remove Formatting" button it will look like this:
"ux0:/pspemu"

(wow I just made an OT post)

D

Deleted User

But if you remove the formatting by clicking on the top-right "Remove Formatting" button it will look like this:

Wow, I genuinely did not know you could use a single button to remove the formatting from posts! Thanks for pointing out that tip, even if it is somewhat OT. :lol:
(I have been forever using the [PLAIN][/plain] tags to remove formatting from my own posts...)

Back on topic, I tried out CWCheat myself yesterday, however for some reason, the cheats would either just not work or crash the PspEmu app (I was trying cheats for GTA VCS), whereas on my actual PSP the cheats seem to work fine for me... :huh: Maybe some of the cheats don't yet work with Adrenaline? I'm honestly not sure, but I am almost certain I have set up my cheat plugin the exact same way as I have on my PSP, so that's that...

jastolze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've also noticed that on my PSP, certain cheats work on certain firmwares. Like for mohh1, on 5.50, the rockets from heaven code worked, but once i updated my FW to 6.20, it froze once I enabled it. Maybe Adrenalin cfw is the same way?

grafate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Categories lite 1.6 works for the GAME folder. But not for the ISO folder. Anyone else experience that?

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country

Thanks for the advice :3

Wow, I genuinely did not know you could use a single button to remove the formatting from posts! Thanks for pointing out that tip, even if it is somewhat OT. :lol:
(I have been forever using the [PLAIN][/plain] tags to remove formatting from my own posts...)

Back on topic, I tried out CWCheat myself yesterday, however for some reason, the cheats would either just not work or crash the PspEmu app (I was trying cheats for GTA VCS), whereas on my actual PSP the cheats seem to work fine for me... :huh: Maybe some of the cheats don't yet work with Adrenaline? I'm honestly not sure, but I am almost certain I have set up my cheat plugin the exact same way as I have on my PSP, so that's that...
The cheats don't work for me too, probably cause maybe Vita "PSP mode" uses another memory RAM addresses when it loads a PSP/PSone game data

Last edited by Gray_Jack,

Kazuhira777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always been wondering why TempAR has never worked for me, I thought I was the only one experiencing this issue. It does make sense that the Vita would have a different way of implementing the Ram addresses. I hope someone eventually finds a way around it because I want to play MGSPW with the 30FPS patch!

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
oh guys, regarding plugins, i remember some 7years ago when i had psp's i used some plugin for theming, i forgot what it was called.

but it allowed you to use custom themes, they looked so nice.

is that working with adrenaline?

Kazuhira777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes the one you're referring to is CXMB, but you need to use the TN-V version of it don't remember where to find it though. And even though Adrenaline runs on 6.61, 6.60 themes work perfectly fine with it.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Firion Hope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone had any luck getting screenshot plugins to work? Most use the note key which vita doesn't have...

Vitas built in one won't work since pressing the ps button brings up a menu that asks if you want to exit which it screenshots, even if you hold start first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)