Hacking Adrenaline-2 Released!!!

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well besides the somewhat useful 64MB homebrew (If i knew were to get some) Not sure what much is improved. Although i like the new AA Advance plugin. :P

Not sure why i would want a option to change screen size. But okay. :)

ishygdaft

A mystery wrapped in an enigma
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well besides the somewhat useful 64MB homebrew (If i knew were to get some) Not sure what much is improved. Although i like the new AA Advance plugin. :P

Not sure why i would want a option to change screen size. But okay. :)
The psp had a tiny resolution so being able to scale it down makes things look a lot sharper. The filters do that too but to a much lesser extent. I don't like my games being blown up from 480 x 272 to 960 x 544 and going all blurry.

There is that save states tab though... I really wanna see that working next update :3

Last edited by ishygdaft,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The psp had a tiny resolution so being able to scale it down makes things look a lot sharper. The filters do that too but to a much lesser extent. I don't like my games being blown up from 480 x 272 to 960 x 544 and going all blurry.

There is that save states tab though... I really wanna see that working next update :3
Yeah, i noticed that on my psvita tv. The 1080I resolution for psp games, with that 480X272 upscale is very bad. :P

Though i guess Is a HD tv, if we had use the psp with the componet cables like 2008, then it would just be a small window of a game screen, i remember those days. :D

Still i need to be able to see. So i have no problem with full screen, i play all my emulators in full screen no matter what game it is. I need to be able to see, i can sacrifice slight visual improvement over it.

ishygdaft

A mystery wrapped in an enigma
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i noticed that on my psvita tv. The 1080I resolution for psp games, with that 480X272 upscale is very bad. :P

Though i guess Is a HD tv, if we had use the psp with the componet cables like 2008, then it would just be a small window of a game screen, i remember those days. :D

Still i need to be able to see. So i have no problem with full screen, i play all my emulators in full screen no matter what game it is. I need to be able to see, i can sacrifice slight visual improvement over it.
What got me into downscaling is Super Mario World, I like to have things as close to pixel perfect as I can without sacrificing my eyes. You run a 4:3 game in stretched 16:9 and it looks like arse lol

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bug report. Sometimes the Adrenaline menu doesn't load, and you have to reboot system to exit. Happened 3 times for some random reason. :(

What got me into downscaling is Super Mario World, I like to have things as close to pixel perfect as I can without sacrificing my eyes. You run a 4:3 game in stretched 16:9 and it looks like arse lol
Well matter of opinion, i like being able to see, i could care less about visual appeal. Graphix is of minor importance to me. :P

Zukov

Dinosaur
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I'm a dumb, I erased that folder, and then I applied Easy Adrenaline Installer.

What more should I have in that folder? If you don't mind.

seplugins too?

Last edited by Zukov,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically the PSPemu folder should be exactly as a actual psp contents. PICTURE/MUSIC/VIDEO/GAME/PSP or whatever. The only two things you should need to add are ISO folder for iso or cso rip games from umd, and seplugins folder for plugins accessed by the vsh (Select on xmb) So other than that, as you use the system it should already have the basic stuff needed for the psp just like a real one.

If you still aren't sure, if you have a spare psp, just connect it to a pc with the usb and look at the contents, or copy it to the vita if you have enough storage.

Reactions: Zukov

ma16v3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did Adrenaline Easy Installer get updated to install v2? And with future updates, will all we need to do is overwrite the .skprx and .suprx files?

senas8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really digging these resolution options, 1.75 seems to be the one for me. 1:1 reminds me of looking at a GBA micro screen... sooooo tiny.
Man I'm so hyped for the a screen resolution .. because midway arcade treasure.. playing mortal Kombat 1 thru 3 .. is not full screen .. has anyone tested mortal Kombat in midway arcade treasure and got the screen close to full screen?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.