SMN

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think a sticky in the Flash forum talking about it is good, explaining what they are, the use of them & how to use them

Eventually there will people asking what they are and the whole 9 yards. Stick 1 up for references

What do you think ?

Alexander

Former Admin
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.2ya.com
XP
Country
Italy
we are trying to do everything... this should be a good idea, will think about, and search someone "flash-experienced"
biggrin.gif

Reactions: TripleSMoon

MasterOfTehRom

Mastah Of FlashCarts
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a pretty decent know-how on flash advance software and how to work them
smile.gif
Not all that familar with moderating forums though but I'd be happy to give it a go if you need someone to lend a hand answering questions people might have on how getting their software to work. When I first purchased my card I was thoroughly frustrated on what little documentation I could find in good clear westernized english explaining how everything works. But I taught myself most of what's needed and would be more than happy to share with people experiencing the same frustrations I too experienced not long ago
smile.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I have a pretty decent know-how on flash advance software and how to work them
smile.gif
 Not all that familar with moderating forums though but I'd be happy to give it a go if you need someone to lend a hand answering questions people might have on how getting their software to work. When I first purchased my card I was thoroughly frustrated on what little documentation I could find in good clear westernized english explaining how everything works. But I taught myself most of what's needed and would be more than happy to share with people experiencing the same frustrations I too experienced not long agoÂ
smile.gif
Yeah I was like that too. But now I consider myself a vet at flashing lol
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: