Hardware Adjusting the volume of the new 3ds xl (Majora's Mask Edition)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
something that has perplexed me for a while is how exactly do you change the volume of the new 3ds xl? there's no volume slider, and it doesn't seem to have an option in system settings.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
something that has perplexed me for a while is how exactly do you change the volume of the new 3ds xl? there's no volume slider, and it doesn't seem to have an option in system settings.
There's a volume slider on the left side of the top screen.
DQBDnLW.jpg

Last edited by 8BitWonder,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm...I had honestly never noticed that before. :P I remember the volume slider from the original, old 3ds, but I couldn't recall where that one was positioned, so I found it odd that there would be no way to turn up/down the volume on the new 3ds. I even looked at each side of the system while closed, and all I could see was the 3d slider. it was something overlooked. thanks for the information. :)

Reactions: 8BitWonder

bennyman123abc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was an embarrassing question to ask considering I've installed over 100 games on the 3ds yet never noticed it. :P I remember wondering about this before, so when I thought about it again, I decided to ask the experts - gbatemp.
Yea, we all have our moments. I was the first person to post a "HELP I BRICKED WITH SIGHAX" thread when all I forgot to do was install Luma XD

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all