migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
this is really urgent!
ok, it is not... only margen67 and the gbatemp toons think its urgent...
but can add likes\rep system to answers in ask gbatemp? so the actual answers get on top or bad repplies go to hell?

as a side note, probably will need to remember users to vote\like on that section based on a good\bad answer and not about their opinion

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
No one likes Ask Gbatemp, not even Margen67.
i kinda like it... it can make the forum being separated in 2 parts, and info someone is looking for can now be more harder to find since it can be in either side..

but it looks a great way to quarantine gayway or "how to hack console" threads and keep the main forum clean and with the good threads...

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably not going to happen. We don't need any more negativity around here, and a dislike button would only make the flames hotter. Rep? Maybe.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I don't see the points of "liking" questions.

However, I do see the point of "liking" answers; most of the time people don't mark their favorite answer as "best answer", so we could perhaps just sort answers in a way to see the most liked answers at the top?
seems to me like it would work, I'm pretty sure it already works that way on sites like Stackoverflow and all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ack slow wifi