Hacking Acekard2i White screen on some games

vwguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has been a very long time since I last posted here. Mainly due to my DS lite being stolen. After 2 years I finally replaced it with a DSi XL and purchased an AceKard2i. I have installed the AKAIO 1.9.0 and the latest plugin and loader. My DSi's formware is 1.4U.

Lots work, but some of the ones I want to play the most are not. I can list the ones I am having issues with if that helps. I get a white screen when they load up. Can anyone help me out with this?

vwguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far of the games tested these white screen:
Ghost Trick
9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
Broken Sword Director's Cut
Clue Mousetrap Perfection Aggavation
Most game saves from my DS lite work too. Again, I am running 1.4U firmware.

vwguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for ghost trick I have tried both. is there some trick or setting I need to do? i tried to enable bypass AP but that didn't change anything.

I have also used multiple roms as well. Patched, Unpatched, and even the multi.

Reactions: wonkeytonk

vwguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally! Got that to work. Took a patch from the DS Scene tools and turning all AP and Cheats off. Ugh. now onto 999. Thanks for your help.

vwguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an update: So I was able to get all but 1 game working. The main issue was that I had to disable cheats from the game's properties. Hope this helps anyone else who may have the same issues. Now time to figure out how to get my gba games working. time to search!

Feng515

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
For DS Lite, the Cheat mode is disable by default, so, you did not need to take care of that in your old console. And then you don't know what to do with your DSi. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb