Acekard 2i firmware 1.4 fix

desibawaji

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wacko.gif
R4iGOLD shows Chip : 0fc2 and HW : 0fc2. Are all ofc2 updateable or not.

Thanks

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
goosemang said:
MicroChip123 said:
Does this work on 1.4E?
WTF?! Read the thread man; works for 1.4J, 1.4U, 1.4E, 1.4Chicano, 1.4Blaxican, 1.4WhiteTrash...Works with 1.4

Chill, noobie. He was asking a simple question, and going through 8 pages of semi-spam can be irritating. And don't start getting racist.

richman

Trophies
XP
Country
I am buying a brand new dsi tomorrow. How will I know what firmware it has ? Will it come up on the screen as soon as I switch it on ?

I'm a complete noob, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

richman

Trophies
XP
Country
richman said:
I am buying a brand new dsi tomorrow. How will I know what firmware it has ? Will it come up on the screen as soon as I switch it on ?

I'm a complete noob, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

No answer........ did I ask a stupid question
unsure.gif

Samurai Goomba

Trophies
XP
Country
@richman, no, it won't immediately tell you. You'll have to go into System Settings (far left of the system menu) and it'll be shown in the bottom-right corner of the top screen.

140806.jpg

In the above image you can see it reads 'Ver 1.4J'. On your DSi it'll read either 'Ver 1.2U', 'Ver 1.3U', or 'Ver 1.4U'.

clay008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to thank all those who helped me to get my son's AK2i working again on his FW1.4U DSI...

After I downloaded ak2ifw_update_14_DSI.nds, I updated my AK2i on my nephew's FW1.2 DSI. Update was simple and like 30 seconds was all it took, then I popped the AK2i back into my FW1.4U DSI and there's Danny Phantom! Everything works fine once again! Then I went and downloaded Flipnotes and now my FW1.4U DSI is better than ever, thanks to those who helped!

The timing couldn't have worked out any better, my DSI was mistakenlt updated on Sunday, and the AK update/fix was released the next day!

DarkDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, dumb question from a dumb user ^^

I don't need a DSL to update the card right? I mean I can update it with my 1.4 DSi too right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol