Think it's time to upgrade to a DSTWO.

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GeekShadow said:
elm said:
Okay I read through 27 pages on this topic, and I still didn't find this answer: I updated my Acekard 2i (HW:4444) and I "Bricked" my card. Is there anyway to fix this????

Thanks

You can unbrick using a DSLite and a old firmware for AK2i
wink.gif
(worked for me)

Thanks I get my other Acekard today and I will try it!!!

GeekShadow

Trophies
Website
blog.geekshadow.com
XP
Country
France
I mail Acekard team about HWID44 issue on 3DS, I got a reply :

QUOTE said:
Hi,

If you got AK2i icon on your European 3DS,that means the 3DS didn't read the AK2i properly.
AK2i of HWID44 can be updated by this update patch too. But AK2i of HWID44 can't be recognized after using power button to reset the DSi(XL) and 3DS consoles after doing this update. You need power off consoles completely and turn it on again.

Cause the HWID44 AK2i is a very old version which is more than 3 year and it's hardware is different form the new HWID81.So it's really possible to be not very stable.
We'll try hard to do more test and release a new update to fix this problem completely.

Kind regards

Hmm wait... again

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ryu Sparda said:
Yo. I need help. What can i do? I tried update catridge, but i got message CHIP ID:0fc2 HW:4444
frown.gif

Where i can find old firmware for AK2i?
HWID 4444 ak2i are the old batches that don't work with the update. Don't ask when an update for the old batches will come, as nobody knows the answer. I don't know where you got the perception that an 'old firmware for AK2i' will fix this problem, as it will not. Sorry, but you're stuck on a ds phat/lite.

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it does. You have an OLD CART.

IT'S LIKE SAYING

"I have an R4 that I bought 5 years ago. How I update for Dsi and 3Ds?"

Our answer

"GET A NEW CART"

Reactions: 1 person

Grink

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my 3ds back around when the shop update came out, and didn't want to miss out on the ambassador thing, and my 3ds has the same dorasu do thing (i updated to the latest AKAIO firmware), is there any kind of sorcery I can do to make it work, or am I fucked until theres some kind of breakthrough for the cards?

alejandrol

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hi, I've bought a Nintendo 3DS and I want to use my Acekard 2i. I have a NDS Lite and the Acekard works perfectly, I've updated it akaio 1.9.0 successfully and using the last firmware on the acekard webpage. Nevertheless when I put my acekard on my N3DS I'm getting "There is nothing inserted into the Game Card slot" message.
Would somebody tell me how can I fix it?, my ackard HW is 81 and my N3DS fw 3.0.0.6-U.
Thanks

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi, I've bought a Nintendo 3DS and I want to use my Acekard 2i. I have a NDS Lite and the Acekard works perfectly, I've updated it akaio 1.9.0 successfully and using the last firmware on the acekard webpage. Nevertheless when I put my acekard on my N3DS I'm getting "There is nothing inserted into the Game Card slot" message.
Would somebody tell me how can I fix it?, my ackard HW is 81 and my N3DS fw 3.0.0.6-U.
Thanks
akAIO is a just a kernel, it has nothing to do with the Acekard 2i working on the 3DS
It sounds like a connection problem, I suggest checking out this thread
http://gbatemp.net/topic/231412-solving-acekard-contact-issues/

alejandrol

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Thanks for your quickly answer, you were totally right! I didn't believe it was this! since the acekard works perfectly in my NDSL, but I put a small paper below the contacts of the Acekard and it works as a charm!
Thank you very much for your help!

I have one more question.. can my Acekard 2i play *.3ds files in my N3DS???, since I've downloaded one game in order to try, but after copy it, I don't see it in my N3DS!

alejandrol

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Really??? I'm so sorry for my ignorance, I thought it was possible because of the amount of 3ds roms that are availables for download..
So the unique way to play games in 3D is buying the original, right?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Really??? I'm so sorry for my ignorance, I thought it was possible because of the amount of 3ds roms that are availables for download..
So the unique way to play games in 3D is buying the original, right?
ROMs aren't just for piracy, they're also for archiving. Some sites put them up for download just because they know people want to have a copy just in case they can be played in the near future... and also some people download 3DS ROMs in anticipation of getting one of the many "3DS emulators" on youtube (before finding out that all of them are scams/fake).

Holmesd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, can someone please give me an idiot's guide to getting the Acekard 2i to work on 3DS firmware 4.3.0-10e? I'd be much obliged.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM