gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
A9LH the religion
Plutoo the founder
Plailect the preist who converts people to a9lh
Plailect's guide the Bible
It's not a master race, it's a religion. It's due to a9lh that we can taunt Nintendo "Patch this if you can, bitch"

Last edited by Salamencizer,

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
Oh am I forgetting something?
AuroraWright = Mother Mary of a9lh
dok3 our saviour incase things went wrong
My views on a9lh? If you're a newbie, you shall stick with Menuhax. If you like speed and consistency, install a9lh. If you have Menuhax and people say "a9lh has brick protection" remember, you're a newbie and no fucking thing that you would do on your EmuNAND would brick your console.
I installed a9lh during the times of flickering browser screens etc. I definitely think that it's worth the risk. But yeah, the final decision lies with you.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh am I forgetting something?
AuroraWright = Mother Mary of a9lh
dok3 our saviour incase things went wrong
My views on a9lh? If you're a newbie, you shall stick with Menuhax. If you like speed and consistency, install a9lh. If you have Menuhax and people say "a9lh has brick protection" remember, you're a newbie and no fucking thing that you would do on your EmuNAND would brick your console.
I installed a9lh during the times of flickering browser screens etc. I definitely think that it's worth the risk. But yeah, the final decision lies with you.
In Delebile we trust.

Pokéidiot

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A9LH master races jokes are cool. But I don't think that we should take that too far. I would suggest someone that wants to softmod a 3DS to use either menuhax or a9lh instead of saying shit like "hey boi folow dis guid and jain the al9h mastar rase".

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leVn3yR.png

I had too much fun making this.

Last edited by DKB,

kingaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*ding dong*

Hello!
My name is Elder Plai.
And I would like to share with you
The most amazing guide!

*ding dong*

Hello!
My name is Elder Wright.
It's a guide about a crazy hax
From not so long ago!

*ding dong*

It has
So many awesome code.
You simply won't believe
How much this guide can hack your 3DS!

*ding dong*

Hello!
My name is Elder Tux.
I would like to share with you
This guide of A9LH!

If anyone needs me, I'll be patiently awaiting my Tony award. Or the GBATemp equivalent.

My Tempy award.

Last edited by kingaz,
Reactions: Ev1l0rd

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I look at it like this - If someone asks me what's best, I'll tell them a9lh. If someone's fine with a menuhax setup, then I'll leave them to it, although I also have no problem pointing out the flaws of menuhax (most of which are pretty well eliminated by making the leap). Really to me, it's no different than those that are still running rxTools - if it works for you and you have no issues with it, cool. If there's features that don't exist that you're trying to make use of, updating is usually the best solution. I can certainly understand someone not wanting to risk their system again after having done it once already to get to 9.2 (although admittedly, the risk is pretty minimal now, if you're following instructions, I can still understand the hesitation) What a lot of people fail to realize when advising people to make the jump is that it IS in fact an expensive chunk of hardware (at best like 80 dollars or so for a 2ds, and closer to 200 for a n3ds), and that they are in fact advising people to risk their hardware for what very well might land them with a brick. That should really be their choice to make, and people really shouldn't be too pressured into it if they don't feel comfortable in doing so. A lot of people really aren't aware that bricking their system is a very real possibility of pretty much any sort of console hacking, and although a lot of checks and balances are put in place to prevent it, it does in fact still happen.

Reactions: cvskid

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Me right now after viewing the cancer in this thread.
seyKKQ1.jpg
Also not sure how aurora is seen as a a9lh shill, plailects guide just panders to that cfw over RN, cakes, any other cfw. RN had a9lh first, before luma grew like a tumor and fell off of RN. And cakes might had it second i believe. And rx fell off the face of the earth. But who cares. Just use what works. I still use 4.x mset on one of my consoles.

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Me right now after viewing the cancer in this thread.
seyKKQ1.jpg
Also not sure how aurora is seen as a a9lh shill, plailects guide just panders to that cfw over RN, cakes, any other cfw. RN had a9lh first, before luma grew like a tumor and fell off of RN. And cakes might had it second i believe. And rx fell off the face of the earth. But who cares. Just use what works. I still use 4.x mset on one of my consoles.
MSET is bloated tbh ;) Just joshing you babe.

Reactions: zoogie

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"DON'T LET THE DEVIL'S BRICK GET TO YA' BOY!"
Says the priest of our religion
"THE POWER OF SMEALUM COMPELS YOU!"

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3DS was bricked while having A9LH installed. Was playing a game, pressed the home menu, game froze for several minutes and never went into home menu, hard shutdown the 3DS, turned it back on, aaaaaand Blue Screen of Death. And no, I couldn't access Decrypt9 on boot up. Luckily, I had a hardmod (thanks hundshamer!) and revived my 3DS with A9LH.

It was a strange experience and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that had experienced it. Just thought I'd share it.

Pokéidiot

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My 3DS was bricked while having A9LH installed. Was playing a game, pressed the home menu, game froze for several minutes and never went into home menu, hard shutdown the 3DS, turned it back on, aaaaaand Blue Screen of Death. And no, I couldn't access Decrypt9 on boot up. Luckily, I had a hardmod (thanks hundshamer!) and revived my 3DS with A9LH.

It was a strange experience and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that had experienced it. Just thought I'd share it.
- When Gateway Team offers you a flashcard and you reject it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."