OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Just a quick question that I've got the process right for swapping my Emunand and my Sysnand..

I have A9LH installed and run the latest firmware Luma 3ds on my Emunand and 9.2 on my sysnand. I want to get rid of Emunand and use Luma on my Sysnand, is this all I have to do: Use decrypt9WIP to dump my Emunand and sysnand. Save them on my PC for safe keeping. Rename Emunand to Nand.bin and flash it to my Sysnand (with the keep A9LH setting in Decrypt9). Copy all the contents off my SD. Format my SD (to remove Emunand?). Copy contents back onto it. Now Luma 3ds boots using my Sysnand.

I don't have to do anything else with my Emunand?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll want to use EmuNAND9 to fully remove EmuNAND from your SD Card. You'll also want to make sure your Luma3DS config is set to autoboot sysNAND.

Edit: And I was beaten to it. :P

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
I suggest using hourglass9 instead of decrypt9. Also, I wouldn't get rid of the emunand. Instead, restore the 9.2 backup to your emunand and use sysupdater to update the emunand to 10.3. That way you can still use NTR even if Ninty releases an update that prevents using the 10.2 nfirm (the firmware.bin that you put in sd:/luma ).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM