Hacking A9LH/LUMA3DS and R4i Gold 3DS Wood?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Last edited by proflayton123,
Reactions: emptyz

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
All the current CFWs have TWL patches pre-installed that allow flashcarts with a header to work and or allow secondary application to launch a flashcart.
So basically, if it worked on the 3DS at any point, it will work on Luma3DS, SaltFW, Corbenik, and CakesFW nightly.
I suggest checking out my thread as it does touch on these questions
https://gbatemp.net/threads/faq-what-cfw-is-best-for-me.428509/

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Allright. i'm gonna buy it from there then.

Can i borrow this thread to ask that can i play online/use online functions with my cfw without getting banned?

Installing .cias hasn't resulted in bans so far unless you went online with a game before the release date e.g Sun/Moon using a leaked version.

If you use GW/Sky3DS - use private headers and you'll be fine.

Reactions: emptyz

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Installing .cias hasn't resulted in bans so far unless you went online with a game before the release date e.g Sun/Moon using a leaked version.

If you use GW/Sky3DS - use private headers and you'll be fine.

Borrowing this thread for a question that popped into my mind earlier today: Can you go online with the DSi games that are on the flashcart or is that a bad idea (or does it even work in the first place?). Just wondering how should I transfer my old Pokemon from the DSi titles to Pokemon Moon, or should I just give up and edit them in instead with PKHex?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Borrowing this thread for a question that popped into my mind earlier today: Can you go online with the DSi games that are on the flashcart or is that a bad idea (or does it even work in the first place?). Just wondering how should I transfer my old Pokemon from the DSi titles to Pokemon Moon, or should I just give up and edit them in instead with PKHex?

You can backup your save of your G4/G5 Pokemon game with TWLSaveTool, extract the save and load it up into PkHex then move it over :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls