Homebrew a9lh help: two copies of 3ds folder from SafeA9LHInstaller?

CrazyBlergh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax

Under instructions, section 1 prep work it says on step 3: "Copy the contents of SafeA9LHInstaller.zip to the root of your SD card".
That .zip contains another /3ds folder. Am i just meant to have two 3ds folders on my sd card after copying this? Am I supposed to merge or replace?

CrazyBlergh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know the guide specifically mentions several error cases but is it -bad- if I got a glitched lower screen on 2.1 while accessing the website? I also had a "Failed to mount CTRNAND" error.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the guide specifically mentions several error cases but is it -bad- if I got a glitched lower screen on 2.1 while accessing the website? I also had a "Failed to mount CTRNAND" error.
No, not bad, these things can happen. Sometimes the glitched screen goes away if you wait a minute, sometimes it doesn't. I'm pretty sure the guide says to keep following the guide if you get a "Failed to mount CTRNAND" error.

Reactions: CrazyBlergh

CrazyBlergh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, not bad, these things can happen. Sometimes the glitched screen goes away if you wait a minute, sometimes it doesn't. I'm pretty sure the guide says to keep following the guide if you get a "Failed to mount CTRNAND" error.
And I'm doing just that. I'm worried, that's all. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @SylverReZ great to see you here