Homebrew [A9LH]BootAnim9 Animations Thread!

Wolfvak

nyaa~
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
What's the average size of a bootanim9 bin animation?
Sorry for the late reply, but there is no "average size".
If you're willing to make assumptions, you could assume the average would be a 5 second animation @ 20 fps, which would result in 100 frames. Take the 100 frames and multiply by either 288000 or 230400 (top and bottom respectively) and you got your file size. Needless to say, use a good compression format. I recommend either xz or 7z if you prefer to be a bit more Windows-friendly.

As such, a top screen animation would be around 28 MiB and a bottom screen animation would be 23MB

Last edited by Wolfvak,

Aljen

Trophies
XP
Country
Would anyone mind helping me, I know this isnt a help thread but i cant convert mp4 to anim. it keeps saying that "ffmpeg" is not recognize as internal or external..

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone mind helping me, I know this isnt a help thread but i cant convert mp4 to anim. it keeps saying that "ffmpeg" is not recognize as internal or external..
find ffmpeg. Add that folder to your path. Or place your mp4 in the same folder as ffmpeg.

Last edited by urherenow,

K40T1K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've held onto this for awhile now. Partially because I don't really think it's worth sharing, but regardless, here it is.

I created the following boot animations with my Hyrule Edition 3DS XL in mind, but if anyone wants to use it, feel free!

Top animation preview:
mxkaMu0.gif

Bottom animation preview:
CtPO0EY.gif

Top+Bottom Hyrule_3DSxl_Anims.zip - 6.5 MB
Hyrule_3ds_upperANIM.zip - 5.8 MB
Hyrule_3ds_bottomANIM.zip - 668 KB

I do still have the psd's if anyone would like me to edit them for their Zelda themed console. Just shoot me a PM.

Last edited by K40T1K,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've held onto this for awhile now. Partially because I don't really think it's worth sharing, but regardless, here it is.

I created the following boot animations with my Hyrule Edition 3DS XL in mind, but if anyone wants to use it, feel free!

I do still have the psd's if anyone would like me to edit them for their Zelda themed console. Just shoot me a PM.
Button information on the boot animation screen is useful... but why Hourglass9? That's not something you would be using on a regular basis. Decrypt9 and/or Godmode9 seem like better candidates for a permanent button assignment. Just saying. Otherwise, it's not a bad boot animation :)

Last edited by urherenow,

K40T1K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Button information on the boot animation screen is useful... but why Hourglass9? That's not something you would be using on a regular basis. Decrypt9 and/or Godmode9 seem like better candidates for a permanent button assignment. Just saying. Otherwise, it's not a bad boot animation :)
To be honest, I had just redone my a9lh install, and just kept it. I very rarely utilize any of them tbh. But thanks for the suggestion! Perhaps I'll update my payloads too ^.^.

foxus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
some of Evangelion....=) i did these my self. They work but, performance slow down a lot when u put bottom and top screen animations together. Is it possible to have both animations as fluent as when played just one?

Tested on O3DSXL luma 6.6 firm 11.2
Top screen: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5sj7yO-xyxyMEg2TUVkbHRNTE0
356589-Custom_Boot_Animation_3DS_TopScreen_400x240_First_Frame.png

bot screen:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5sj7yO-xyxyQTVlaTdfbF8teVU
Download: Evangelion boot+topscreen animations
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5sj7yO-xyxyY0swQkZWcjkwVTg

Last edited by foxus,
Reactions: lonewolf08

Jimbo_Slim

Pun Master/Loser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone can help me i have test install one but my 3ds have a black screen please
Did you place your CFW arm9loaderhax.bin into the anim folder, renamed it to arm9payload.bin, and placed the a9lh.bin from BootAnim9 into the root of your SD card? You might have to rename the arm9loaderhax.bin from the BootAnim9 to arm9loaderhax_si.bin

Flora Cherry

I'm unhappy
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Did you place your CFW arm9loaderhax.bin into the anim folder, renamed it to arm9payload.bin, and placed the a9lh.bin from BootAnim9 into the root of your SD card? You might have to rename the arm9loaderhax.bin from the BootAnim9 to arm9loaderhax_si.bin
Yes I have done this it works not with luma can me given the already record past that his want to not work for me

Red_Wolf1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone be willing to make me a boot-anme or 2 if I send them the gifs? My pc doesnt seem to wanna convert the files even when the paths are correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: xd