Hacking A9LH and updating?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably too late to say but don't update, keep to 9.2

I say this as some things don't work on 11.0 like being able to generate the right keys to convert your privately dumped games to CIA format. You can't run Decrypt9 from the HBL
If you have A9LH and follow Plailect's guide completely... you hold Start at cold boot to access Decrypt9.

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I say this as some things don't work on 11.0 like being able to generate the right keys to convert your privately dumped games to CIA format. You can't run Decrypt9 from the HBL
I press "start" in the beginning at boot to access Decrypt9 and I was able to create the xor to create the .cia file for TMNT and installed it via FBI with no problem on fw v11.x

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

As well as what others said about Decrypt9 and converting games, if you don't update you can't play most games released this year or last year.

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
I press "start" in the beginning at boot to access Decrypt9 and I was able to create the xor to create the .cia file for TMNT and installed it via FBI with no problem on fw v11.x

Yeah I know all about but when I try it I always get a message saying it's the wrong keys even tho I made the bin file needed with only 1 .3DS in the rom folder it looks at to make the bin file needed to make the xor keys

Last edited by MartinDocNewland,

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I know all about but when I try it I always get a message saying it's the wrong keys even tho I made the bin file needed with only 1 .3DS in the rom folder it looks at to make the bin file needed to make the xor keys

Copy the Decrpt9WIP folder from your 3DS dir to the root of your SDcard. Rename the folder to Decrypt9 and also both files inside that folder to decrypt9.xxx as well with no WIP in the filename.

Reactions: MartinDocNewland

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared