Hacking A9LH and updating?

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i finaly got A9LH installed on my new3ds 9.2 so my question is if i update to the latest official fw via the normal internet update in the settings will A9LH be gone or still be there?

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If the console downloaded an update file previously, then when you update it uses the already downloaded update (10.7 in your case). It only updates to latest when you initiate systen update again and it actually requests the update from the server, rather than the pre-downloaded file on your console.

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably too late to say but don't update, keep to 9.2

I say this as some things don't work on 11.0 like being able to generate the right keys to convert your privately dumped games to CIA format. You can't run Decrypt9 from the HBL

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Probably too late to say but don't update, keep to 9.2

I say this as some things don't work on 11.0 like being able to generate the right keys to convert your privately dumped games to CIA format. You can't run Decrypt9 from the HBL

While it is true that you can't run decrypt9 from the HBL when you're on 11.0, it is not true that some things do not work. If you can update to 11.0 with sysnand you have to have a9lh (Which OP does) and with A9LH you can run decrypt9 on boot, I think it's pressing start nowadays and then press the boot button. Tada, you're in decrypt9. The beauty of A9LH!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol