Homebrew A9HL change SD card and old browser for QR Code?

PedroKeitawa

OP
Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Ok i recently mod even my other 3DS, the survival japanese system that replace my first brick console, only problem i have is the SD card is "small" and i want to changed with one with more space. My question come simple: can i simple move the file from my actual SD in to the new one? Or i have to do some extra process?
Another question is if i can use the old browser that give me access to QR code cheat from Fort42. I still have the cia from THAT iso site for the browser, but im not sure if i can installed whit no problem.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Ok i recently mod even my other 3DS, the survival japanese system that replace my first brick console, only problem i have is the SD card is "small" and i want to changed with one with more space. My question come simple: can i simple move the file from my actual SD in to the new one? Or i have to do some extra process?
Another question is if i can use the old browser that give me access to QR code cheat from Fort42. I still have the cia from THAT iso site for the browser, but im not sure if i can installed whit no problem.

If you're using sysnand and stuff just copy and paste the sd content, back it up and move onto bigger one

You can always downgrade your browser

PedroKeitawa

OP
Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
If you're using sysnand and stuff just copy and paste the sd content, back it up and move onto bigger one

You can always downgrade your browser

Yes im using sysnand, i follow the guide for downgrade my system. Well i was "scare" that i need to do some extra steps, happy that his easy to do.
Thanks for the information, anotehr thing in this regard. When a future update come out and i update the browser get replace by the new one? I read some where then the recent version of luma prevents this, if im not reading wrong of course.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup