Status
Not open for further replies.

A woman is marrying her Tetris cartridge

26CB9FCC-6984-40E1-8E50-AE97829379BB.jpeg

A woman in Florida is said to have objectophila, a condition that makes her physically and emotionally attracted to inanimate objects instead of people. In an interview with Metro, she stated that she grew up being attracted to all sorts of objects, from GPS devices, iPods, treadmills etc.

After breaking up with Pierre, her calculator, her love for Tetris grew so strong that she intends to marry her copy once she graduates, with a proper ceremony and her family and friends in attendance.

It started when I would play this game called Smash Run and I would hear the Tetris theme and I thought it was nice. Every time I heard it I would want to play Tetris. All I did was play this game and kept thinking I want to play Tetris.

I think Tetris is so beautiful, he is about perfection and he stimulates your mind. Physically I get that feeling that people in relationships get – that you know they are the right one.

I love him so much and get an immense sense of satisfaction with him. I have a strong connection with him and have invested so much in him.

The full interview is available here.

:arrow: Source

Last edited by WiiUBricker,

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I'm not surprised. Humanity is socially, and morally falling apart in this impersonal digital age. You are going to see more and more if this idiotic behavior. I have already noticed that more and more people have deeper emotions for a cat/dog than they could ever have for a human being. Half the population is gay anymore, and more and more people are turning to beastiality with their pets. Not a good recipe for avoiding extinction. Great to be a human living in this modern day and age due to all the comforts, and technologies. But sad in many ways at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive. +1