Gaming a good game with robot fights?

Roythekids5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello i was asking to find a good robot game...
Something like Danball Senki / Little Battle eXpiriences or Medarot 7,8,9 DUAL or Girls Mission games like that are cool
Thanks for your attention

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
robobot.jpg

Roythekids5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Rise of the robots. :creep:

Oh you said good. Umm okay, then Custom robo, Vitrual on, Gundam.... something on SNES, Power rangers maybe.... Armored core? Okay i think i am out of ideas now. :ninja:
You make me nostalgic remembers playing CR:Arena on my DS ;-; I still have it :')

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
robobot.jpg
You win this time.
10/10
Trying to finish meta knight campaign

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you like tactics games? If so, and have a DS flashcart, you can get yourself Front Mission 1st. There is a huge emphasis on customization and tactical gameplay. If you want real time fighting, then Custom Robo is all ive got to offer...

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a way to play it, there's a Tetsujin 28-go game on PS2 where you control a boy controlling a giant robot with a remote control. It's pretty strange as everything is from the kid's point of view, so you have to run around avoiding hazards and managing his vantage point while also engaging in giant robot combat.

tetsujin10.jpg

Roythekids5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you have a way to play it, there's a Tetsujin 28-go game on PS2 where you control a boy controlling a giant robot with a remote control. It's pretty strange as everything is from the kid's point of view, so you have to run around avoiding hazards and managing his vantage point while also engaging in giant robot combat.

tetsujin10.jpg
Is it bad i think on Neon Genesis Evangelion? Seems good but i dont have PS2 anyway thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zufnIPGYQx8 +1