Chopsuey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,
I just noticed that i never really introduced myself, even if i am already a while (more ore less :blush:) activ.
To be fair, mostly i am just here for 3ds and NDS homebrew, cause that's are the only consoles i own (exept for a likely never used xbox 360, a GBA (Special edition) and a GameBoy Classic)

I am a big fan of actual homebrew games (not ports) there were a lot for the NDS back in the days, and i already tried my luck on making my own, and i am still on this. (I am not good at making graphics or animation so feel free to PM me if you would like to help me out with that :shy:)

Oh and i barely speak english, need to be said.

enough said.

Hi !

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Your name Chop suey HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....:rofl2:

I mean Hi. :ninja:
Now this is the part when I ask you about what kind of stuff you have tried.... so umm yeah. What homebrew have you used lately? So far I hardly find any good homebrew games for NDS/3ds, just emulators. So when you find a good homebrew game, let me know. :)

Anyway, welcome to GBATEMP :toot:

Chopsuey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
*Your name Chop suey HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....:rofl2:

I mean Hi. :ninja:
Now this is the part when I ask you about what kind of stuff you have tried.... so umm yeah. What homebrew have you used lately? So far I hardly find any good homebrew games for NDS/3ds, just emulators. So when you find a good homebrew game, let me know. :)

Anyway, welcome to GBATEMP :toot:

As i Said, there are not so much 3ds homebrew games, if heard PixelRush is pretty cool ;) Currently i play the s** out of EverOasis, so no time for Homebrew stuff, but i am working on a GeometryWars like Game for 3ds (wich is already pretty fun to play, but still need animations...) Sadly it's summer and you know... friends, activitys, festivals, no time for developing stuff :sad:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho