G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking about buying a ps4 and have a few questions

1. What are the pros and cons of ps4?
2. Is it backwards compitable? ( someone told me it was with certain games )
3. I read somewhere they had ps4 Isos did this progress any further? Is the ps4 almost hacked?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
1. PS+ gives you free games, PS4 is "more powerful", multiplats all seem to run at 1080p/60fps so far etc etc.
2. No. There will be a service called Playstation Now that will let you stream PS3 games to your PS4, however it won't be released to the public for quite a while.
3. No. No. No. No. No.

MorphaX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
They even Hamper in PS Vita :rofl2:
so don't think playstation 4 or Xbox one gonna be hack maybe it can but aftermath

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
3. I can't even believe this is a question when the first PS3 hack came near the END of the generation and the thing STILL isn't fully hacked unless you're on ancient firmware.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
3. I can't even believe this is a question when the first PS3 hack came near the END of the generation and the thing STILL isn't fully hacked unless you're on ancient firmware.

3.55 became hackable around what... 2010? How is that near the end? PS3's going to be supported until 2015 or at least a couple years more, and that's not anywhere near the end.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
3.55 became hackable around what... 2010? How is that near the end? PS3's going to be supported until 2015 or at least a couple years more, and that's not anywhere near the end.

Was it that early? Damn i'm old.
That's still 4 whole years and not much progress has been made since then.
Also the PS3's generation officially ended with the release of the PS4. Xbone/PS4/WiiU(kinda) are current gen. PS3 is last gen. Being supported doesn't change much. So basically the PS3 had a midlife crisis and was hacked.

Moron semantics aside we both know the point is it's a retarded question to ask when it took the PS3 an incredible amount of time to be hacked.
But then again, that's why I tend to avoid this darker, scummier part of the site. Specific console discussion forums, bleck.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
PS3 may have been hacked early but Sony took it to the next level and arrested the development of CFW's progress for PlayStation 3.

I'd like to hack my PS3 but just with something as simple as a CFW, otherwise I'm fine with the OFW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm sleepy good night