A few concerns before I do this

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by MrDarkwraith, May 19, 2017.

1. MrDarkwraith
    OP

MrDarkwraith Newbie

Newcomer
    May 19, 2017
    United States
    I've been thinking about hacking my 3DS (2DS) but I have a few questions before I do it.

Is 11.4-37U hackable
    Will I immediately get banned
    If 11.4 is hackable, what will I need to do to do it.
    What do I need to do to get Banned.

2. Hayleia

Hayleia GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 26, 2015
    France
    1) no
    2) no
    3) 3ds.guide
    4) what
    edit oh, maybe you're asking that fourth question in order to know what not to do. Then you need to play online, or play games that were not released yet, this kind of stuff...

Last edited by Hayleia, May 19, 2017
  3. Filo97

Filo97 Zelda's totally my sister! Not lying!

Oct 8, 2015
    Italy
    Hyrule Castle
    He wants to know what to NOT do, so he doesn't get banned.
    Hack online, ecc, ecc.

Hayleia likes this.
  4. Hayleia

Hayleia GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 26, 2015
    France
    Yeah, I got that just after posting, and edited accordingly. Though asking how not to get banned grants the same information but is clearer in people's minds :P
    Or "what would get me banned" but not "what do I need to do to".

Filo97 likes this.
  5. squall14716

squall14716 GBAtemp Maniac

May 16, 2011
    United States
    If the rumors are true and sighax is coming out shortly, 11.4 will be able to be hacked, but only via a hardmod OR a second, <=11.3 or already CFW'd 3DS to system transfer DSiWarehax from.

If you don't have another 3DS or a good friend with another 3DS that is able to be CFW'd and can't or don't want to pay for someone else to install a hardmod, 11.4 is probably not going to be directly hackable for a while.

Last edited by squall14716, May 19, 2017
  6. RHOPKINS13

RHOPKINS13 Geek

Jan 31, 2009
    United States
    • Is 11.4-37U hackable
      Not yet, wait for a new exploit to be released. Hopefully soon. Or wait for sighax.

• Will I immediately get banned
      No.

• If 11.4 is hackable, what will I need to do to do it.
      It's not hackable yet. When a new hack gets released you might need a specific game in order to hack it, or if using sighax you'll most likely need a hardmod.

• What do I need to do to get Banned.
      Using hacks to cheat in games online is one way to get banned. Another way is by playing games online before they're officially released in your region. Other than that, you're pretty safe.
      Don't go posting stupid shit like "smea rox my sox, homebrew launcher FTW!" on miiverse. Don't post screenshots of homebrew running.