Homebrew A few concerns before I do this

MrDarkwraith

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been thinking about hacking my 3DS (2DS) but I have a few questions before I do it.

Is 11.4-37U hackable
Will I immediately get banned
If 11.4 is hackable, what will I need to do to do it.
What do I need to do to get Banned.

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've been thinking about hacking my 3DS (2DS) but I have a few questions before I do it.

1) Is 11.4-37U hackable
2) Will I immediately get banned
3) If 11.4 is hackable, what will I need to do to do it.
4) What do I need to do to get Banned.
1) no
2) no
3) 3ds.guide
4) what
edit oh, maybe you're asking that fourth question in order to know what not to do. Then you need to play online, or play games that were not released yet, this kind of stuff...

Last edited by Hayleia,

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
He wants to know what to NOT do, so he doesn't get banned.
Hack online, ecc, ecc.
Yeah, I got that just after posting, and edited accordingly. Though asking how not to get banned grants the same information but is clearer in people's minds :P
Or "what would get me banned" but not "what do I need to do to".

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the rumors are true and sighax is coming out shortly, 11.4 will be able to be hacked, but only via a hardmod OR a second, <=11.3 or already CFW'd 3DS to system transfer DSiWarehax from.

If you don't have another 3DS or a good friend with another 3DS that is able to be CFW'd and can't or don't want to pay for someone else to install a hardmod, 11.4 is probably not going to be directly hackable for a while.

Last edited by Cuphat,

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Is 11.4-37U hackable
    Not yet, wait for a new exploit to be released. Hopefully soon. Or wait for sighax.

• Will I immediately get banned
    No.

• If 11.4 is hackable, what will I need to do to do it.
    It's not hackable yet. When a new hack gets released you might need a specific game in order to hack it, or if using sighax you'll most likely need a hardmod.

• What do I need to do to get Banned.
    Using hacks to cheat in games online is one way to get banned. Another way is by playing games online before they're officially released in your region. Other than that, you're pretty safe.
    Don't go posting stupid shit like "smea rox my sox, homebrew launcher FTW!" on miiverse. Don't post screenshots of homebrew running.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning