Hardware a couple of problems!!

metalmystere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok bought a new multimeter, set it at 20k and this is the reading 4.33 i don't really know what the reading should be or what the best reading should be, so before i start i would like to know what you think.

metalmystere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, i will do that then let you know the results, might be a while. Thanks DinohScene, just one more thing............. do you ever sleep :P

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hmm Odd.

I highly suspect that it's the firmware tho.
You can ofcourse try to reflash it to the lastest FW.
But I don't think it'll matter much.

Look up on the Jungleflasher manual how to flash your drive.

metalmystere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did have jungleflasher before, but not sure about the firmware, i downloaded one before but it had alot of different one's in there and was not sure which was the right one, so i just deleted them, i will try and find it again and tell you what the files are, i'm sure you will know which one is the right one. and i still think that the board for the dvd is not the one that goes with the motherboard, but i think we should try the flash and see what happens.

metalmystere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i got the pc to see the xbox drive, i used a program called slax, got the drive into mode b, loaded up jungleflasher got the old keys and put them safe in a folder,
then flashed with the firmware that i had, put the drive back into the xbox and now it say's unrecognized disk? tried the other drive i have and that one say's play dvd like before?
any other firmware you can think of?

metalmystere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LTPLUS everything was in one folder, i did the dump drive saved it to my desktop that was the key from the drive, then on flashing options i chose flash lt-plus and it did it all for me
unless i missed something?

metalmystere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL, i think i missed a step not sure if it did flash it? i will hook everything back up in a few and try again, thats if i can do?
ok there is a LT Plus 59 2.0 file in the firmware folder, and also a lot of other ones, but when i clicked to flash on jungleflasher it did not ask me to pick one, it just did it?
so should i just move all the others out and put them somewhere safe and just leave the LT PLUS 59 2.0 in there?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.