FIXED! A bug from try to download file from server s3.filetrip.net/.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Gray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dear master!
I have a problem with downloading file from s3.
I can't download it. When Click the download button. The page appear the dialog. It require the username and password to access the file. But this is my file uploaded. What happen. Can you show me the answer.
The picture is below. The bug is shown in that!

bugs3_zps31473434.jpg

Only file from s3.filetrip.net/......... I can't access. Another server is normal
I hope your answer
Your firnedly user

Mr.Gray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You dont' know that. The link to download have the prefix [can be checked with IDM or browser download]
s3.filetrip.net/.......... or s1.filetrip.net/.......... or s2.filetrip.net/........... or s4.filetrip.net/............
Normally, the link of file is shown as "filetrip.net/......" that link is too view, download,.... etc.
When click the download button, new tab will appear and after that starting downloading. You can check again and you can see that!
Where is Admin. Admin please answer about my problem!!!!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tj_cool is one of the two people most likely to be able to help you with the technical side of things and you have not answered his questions yet.

The s3 subdomain was retired from active use so either you have an old link, are using an old method to generate download links or somewhere along the lines we missed something when it was retired and that will need to be fixed.
It would be considerably easier if you told us where you were getting that error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them