Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Eternal Myst said:
Would you like a Cupcake!
ph34r.gif

Noo~! distorted.frequency warned me, IT IS A LIE!

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eternal Myst said:
You pervert!
I could've said something worse, you know. Much like this topic now, one place I used to attend...upon the revelation of a poster being female, the topic suddenly skyrocketed in popularity, though the mods would reply with something like "You're a girl? Boob pix plz." or something of that sort, and they were honestly serious about it too...

So! I am being sincere right now. =P Even though you broke my heart and killed me NO NO NO make it stop! ;_;

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doomsday Forte said:
Eternal Myst said:
You pervert!
I could've said something worse, you know. Much like this topic now, one place I used to attend...upon the revelation of a poster being female, the topic suddenly skyrocketed in popularity, though the mods would reply with something like "You're a girl? Boob pix plz." or something of that sort, and they were honestly serious about it too...

So! I am being sincere right now. =P Even though you broke my heart and killed me NO NO NO make it stop! ;_;
Im just fooling.
biggrin.gif

miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Eternal Myst said:
CupCakes are better take it or I will cry.
cry.gif

Uh.. uh... ;__; a-allright...... *takes it*

*stares at it nervously*

Doomsday Forte said:
"You're a girl? Boob pix plz."
Amazingly enough everyone seems to know of at least one place where such things happen, I mean, I was regulary attending a big hentai forum some years ago and never once got I asked for mah nekkid pictures. In fact, the guys they were like the most civilized underage boys I've ever seen, even though most of the time they were talkign about pr0n! XD

I'll never get be able to get that song out of my head if this goes on.

QUOTE(PW1337 @ Jun 12 2008, 01:09 PM)
Instead of getting cupcakes and other random stuff from Eternal Myst, have a Piiieee!!
I-i'm sorry.... I don't like pie! ;_;

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
miruki said:
Doomsday Forte said:
Amazingly enough everyone seems to know of at least one place where such things happen, I mean, I was regulary attending a big hentai forum some years ago and never once got I asked for mah nekkid pictures. In fact, the guys they were like the most civilized underage boys I've ever seen, even though most of the time they were talkign about pr0n! XD

And I know exactly which song you mean. XD

Anyway, it could be that the guys were docile around women due to the...material they were exposed to?

Normal forum replies to "I'm a girl."
"Let's have sex!"
"I want to have your babies. ...Wait, reverse that."
"Unzip! Unzip!!!"
"Are you hot? Because I think you're hot.
wink.gif
"
"Are you single? You won't be for long, oh ho ho!"
Etc.

And I guess for...not-normal forums:
"...and your point is?"
"Dude, no one cares."
"Welcome to the --oh wait, you're an oldbie."
"I'm a girl too. Wanna make out?"
^ which then triggers the normal forum mindset. =P

Don't even get me started on guys in online games whoring themselves out to women. I've seen it happen, it's not pretty.

PW1337

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I was regulary attending a big hentai forum some years ago and never once got I asked for mah nekkid pictures. In fact, the guys they were like the most civilized underage boys I've ever seen.

Did you ever mention you gender on those forums? Also, I see no reason for them to ask such a thing, as maybe they had enough with the stuff on there
tongue.gif
. It looks like some GBAtemp members could learn to behave like those 'boys'...

As for the the pie, don't worry about it, I won't cry and beg you to get it
wink.gif

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doomsday Forte said:
miruki said:
Doomsday Forte said:

And I know exactly which song you mean. XD

Anyway, it could be that the guys were docile around women due to the...material they were exposed to?

Normal forum replies to "I'm a girl."
"Let's have sex!"
"I want to have your babies. ...Wait, reverse that."
"Unzip! Unzip!!!"
"Are you hot? Because I think you're hot.
wink.gif
"
"Are you single? You won't be for long, oh ho ho!"
Etc.

And I guess for...not-normal forums:
"...and your point is?"
"Dude, no one cares."
"Welcome to the --oh wait, you're an oldbie."
^ which then triggers the normal forum mindset. =P

Don't even get me started on guys in online games whoring themselves out to women. I've seen it happen, it's not pretty.
Yes.I know what you mean there are a bunch of fags on XBL who haress women and are fagets.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eternal Myst said:
Yes.I know what you mean there are a bunch of fags on XBL who haress women and are fagets.
That isn't exactly what I meant, though I admit that too is something I've seen happen. Basically, guys (mainly on the younger scale) shower affection on random girls they find online (regardless of what the true gender of the other player is, just based off of avatars and all) in the hopes of getting something out of it. Like, "I'll give you my L33T Sword of WTFPWNAGE if you become my girlfriend" kinda stuff. Of course, the males in this case are fairly needy and eat up any attention they get, which is sorta like a kids' version of a dominatrix/boot-licker relationship. The woman can do as she pleases, and easily walk away and disappear with the guy's virtual checkbook so as long as he gets that hard-on or whatever.

I can speak so frankly about this because I've done experiments (light ones anyway) on this behavior. I always seemed to be treated better and receive random free junk if I had a female character, as opposed to a male one. Even with the whole rate of men playing women online, it doesn't seem to deter most guys; they really buy into the fantasy...

I've digressed though. It seems apart from the normal, mild-mannered males, you have either the horny "give anything to get anything" types like I listed above, and then there are those like you've mentioned who are down and out horrible to the fairer sex. Can't really defend them as I hate the behavior myself, but hey, idiots are idiots. =P

miruki, you should be blessed, it's not everyday that an Introduction post turns into a serious discussion. XD

miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Doomsday Forte said:
But, don't often women play male characters in such games and many male players play a female character? XD

QUOTE(Doomsday Forte @ Jun 12 2008, 02:10 PM) "I'm a girl too. Wanna make out?"
o__O Does that really happen?

I don't know, the sexual innuendos are not what annoys me about most forums, I'm a pervert myself, so I don't mind hanging out with others.. XD It's more like the ppl in general are retarded... or just not interested in good conversations, who knows.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
miruki said:
Doomsday Forte said:
But, don't often women play male characters in such games and many male players play a female character? XD

Yes, this does happen. I guess if you were really paying attention, male characters not stalking girls begging for love are either sane males, or females. =P
miruki said:
QUOTE(Doomsday Forte @ Jun 12 2008, 02:10 PM)
o__O Does that really happen?

I don't know, the sexual innuendos are not what annoys me about most forums, I'm a pervert myself, so I don't mind hanging out with others.. XD It's more like the ppl in general are retarded... or just not interested in good conversations, who knows.
Probably not, but if it's not one girl to get a guy's attention, it's girl-on-girl that does. I haven't witnessed this behavior in online games, but I wouldn't put it past some guys coming up to a pair/group of women and saying "I'll pay you to kiss her" or something.

Innuendos aside, some guys really are only to get a piece of ass or some satisfaction, therefore are useless for everything else. ;P

miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Doomsday Forte said:
Yes, this does happen. I guess if you were really paying attention, male characters not stalking girls begging for love are either sane males, or females. =P
Sane males, they really exist? XP No for real, I've played Ragnarok Online for months with two guys who I met there who turned to two of my best friends in the end, the american one even came over to Germany to visit me for a few days (which was insane and awesome XD) and the other one, who lives in Germany now lives in my hometown and studies there coz I told him about the university there, too bad I moved away soon after, we still meet when I'm back home though!

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
Welcome to Gbatemp, watch out for the attention whores/trolls. Since I probably won't come back to this thread. To defend my self I'm not a troll or attention whore
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay