miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah mhn, I thought maybe I should try this Introductions thingy...
I'm usually not much of a Forum-person, but for some reason I feel rather comfy here.

...gosh, I wrote like 20 sentences already and deleted them all again because I just so fucking suck at introducing myself.
I'm just... dunno, a girl with weird hobbies and pink hair. Yeah.

I like to draw and write and sing and I play dating sims and I translate hentai doujinshis with a friend and and... I... fangirl over Koyasu Takehito's voice and I love my DS. And yeah. I'm sure I do other things too, I just can't remember right now, because I can never remember when I should.

So, uh, nice to meet ya'll!

edit: why is there an "&" instead of a "!" in the topic description now!? oO

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Welcome to the forums and watch out for linkiboy.
ninja.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
miruki said:
I'm usually not much of a Forum-person, but for some reason I feel rather comfy here.

...gosh, I wrote like 20 sentences already and deleted them all again because I just so fucking suck at introducing myself.

I like to draw and write and sing and I play dating sims and I translate hentai doujinshis with a friend and and... I... fangirl over Koyasu Takehito's voice and I love my DS. And yeah. I'm sure I do other things too, I just can't remember right now, because I can never remember when I should.

I think Twiffles has a new friend now ;p

At any rate, welcome to GBATemp, kupo! Its a fairly nice place here, plenty of friendly people and such, just don't mind the occasional troll or flamer.

Oh and watch out for distorted.frequency...she is one sneaky Canadian..her with her invasions and trying to steal my maple syrup...

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Narin said:
miruki said:

I think Twiffles has a new friend now ;p

At any rate, welcome to GBATemp, kupo! Its a fairly nice place here, plenty of friendly people and such, just don't mind the occasional troll or flamer.

Oh and watch out for distorted.frequency...she is one sneaky Canadian..her with her invasions and trying to steal my maple syrup...
I am not a maple syrup thief! Ours is better anyway. XD

I'd offer you a Canadian Invasion shirt but Narin's already on to me. *runs away*

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
miruki said:
Because I can never remember when I should.

I am like that as well...When I make accounts for sites, I hate the "your interests" bit because I tend to forget them then I suddenly remember them when I stop using the computer.

Anyways, welcome!

Research before you ask. That's a really useful tip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning