Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Killermech said:

That's cool. Last time I checked that there were like 4 questions

I lol'd when the guy failed with hex conversion.

And he keeps talking about the possibility of a sequel/another visual novels if 999 does well

" All I know is that Lotus has big boobs. That's for sure. She used to live in Silicon Valley, but her boobs are not filled with silicon. They are ALL NATURAL." I lol'd again

Okay, finished. That answers a lot of stuff and damn, they bombed him with questions.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Spoiler for the Submarine ending.

In the Submarine ending,June had to be involved for sure,we just don't know who the other one was because we can't calculate that,but it would make sense if Ace or Santa or both were her accomplices.

First of all let's analyze the scene,when we enter the room we see 3 "persons" dead :

Clover,Santa and Ace.

1)So what could possibly happen ?We didn't hear any gunshots,so he couldn't have killed them with a gun,he had to kill them using another weapon,like an axe or a knife,how could he kill all 3 of them together,especially Ace ?(They were always together).

But on the other hand,Ace is a big guy,he could easily stab Santa,then Clover would probably pass out before he even touches her.

2)June,first of all why didn't the killer kill her in the previous room like everybody else ?Of course there are options to justify that,but there's 1 stupid thing,unless it's just a plot hole,why the hell did she not warn Junpei that the Killer was there ?Who was the killer ? And finally someone who was killed,doesn't go all lovey-dovey before they die.
And also pay attention,that when Junpei entered the submarine room for the 2nd time(after discovering Seven and Lotus's bodies),no one entered the room except for him,I'm sure these automatic doors make noise when they move,so it had to be someone in the room to kill him,which only leaves June.

One thing for sure - one person couldn't kill them all,he's not a ghost,he wouldn't stay unnoticed.
So it only leaves June+Someone

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ra1d said:
Spoiler for the Submarine ending.

In the Submarine ending,June had to be involved for sure,we just don't know who the other one was because we can't calculate that,but it would make sense if Ace or Santa or both were her accomplices.

First of all let's analyze the scene,when we enter the room we see 3 "persons" dead :

Clover,Santa and Ace.

1)So what could possibly happen ?We didn't hear any gunshots,so he couldn't have killed them with a gun,he had to kill them using another weapon,like an axe or a knife,how could he kill all 3 of them together,especially Ace ?(They were always together).

But on the other hand,Ace is a big guy,he could easily stab Santa,then Clover would probably pass out before he even touches her.

2)June,first of all why didn't the killer kill her in the previous room like everybody else ?Of course there are options to justify that,but there's 1 stupid thing,unless it's just a plot hole,why the hell did she not warn Junpei that the Killer was there ?Who was the killer ? And finally someone who was killed,doesn't go all lovey-dovey before they die.
And also pay attention,that when Junpei entered the submarine room for the 2nd time(after discovering Seven and Lotus's bodies),no one entered the room except for him,I'm sure these automatic doors make noise when they move,so it had to be someone in the room to kill him,which only leaves June.

One thing for sure - one person couldn't kill them all,he's not a ghost,he wouldn't stay unnoticed.
So it only leaves June+Someone
Spoilers for the Submarine and true ending
Unfortunately, that's impossible. Once Junpei is unable to enter the 9th door, June would disappear because she would have died 9 years ago since Junpei wasn't there to help her with the Sudoku puzzle. This means that more likely than not she disappeared after she "died" in the Sub ending. this is supported by the fact that Ace (or whoever the killer was) took the bracelets of those he killed after he killed them, thus it would be impossible for Junpei to enter the 9th door and save June/Akane.

Beanstalk

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is it still possible to submit more questions for the Answers section on the 999 homepage? I was thinking that if they get enough new (and unique) ones, they might update it.

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NEW GAME. It's not out yet, but...

Must play, shit I loved 999, and the new game sounds awesome.

'Extreme Escape Adventure: Good People Die'

and if you are wondering about the name, the original Japanese translation of 999's original name was 'Extreme Escape: 9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors'

SPOiLER SPOILER

Clover has to play the f*cking game for the third time, I feel sorry for that girl

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Started the demo and it just looked shit. Don't want to play it at all...
9869953.jpg

The_GaMer_DuDe94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Started the demo and it just looked shit. Don't want to play it at all...
9869953.jpg

Not trolling. Looks like some Japanese shit that attempts to make a great game but just doesn't. Makes me sick that the capitalistic grasps have gotten you guys!

Capitalistic..grasp.. The fuck man... This is, seriously, one of the best games I've ever played. You're probably either trolling, or you didn't even give the game a decent chance to prove its worth and suck you into it's awesome story *_*

Reactions: signz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night