Hacking 70% and stuck

Kandern97

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The thing is that the open source community learns a lot from Gateway's works and most likely won't bite the hand that feeds them.
So you WILL be relying on Gateway for a good while.

I know, but that's why I like to support and utilize open source solutions. And also GW can kinda hold the hacked 3DS hostage, or at least they have the capacity and I wouldn't put it past them to do so.

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also most of the emulators seem to have sound in the homebrew loader version and not the gateway homebrews at the moment. (blarg is unofficial but still has some sound)

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have the exact same problem. Sometimes it crashes at 70%, sometimes the web browser opens. On smea's website you can find this:

> ninjhax won't run at all ! It is freezing at 70% or opening the web browser for some reason. What am I doing wrong ?

This most likely means you are using the wrong QR code for your console/firmware version. Please double check that you are using the correct version. If the problem persists, let me know my sending me an email at [email protected].
However I'm 100% I entered the right version several times.

Kandern97

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I assume you use emuNAND 9.2.0-20E and entered that into the QR generator? What version of the game did you use, CIA oder 3DS?

USA game for USA system (American living in Deutschland). I tried both 3ds and cia and they both worked for me after I used a different SD card (Main card, not GW micro card).

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
USA game for USA system (American living in Deutschland). I tried both 3ds and cia and they both worked for me after I used a different SD card (Main card, not GW micro card).
Just tried it with a Transcend 8GB card and it worked! Don't know why it doesn't work with my Transcend 16GB card. Anything known about why some SD cards don't work? Is it its class?

Kandern97

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just tried it with a Transcend 8GB card and it worked! Don't know why it doesn't work with my Transcend 16GB card. Anything known about why some SD cards don't work? Is it its class?
No clue, I was using an Afgaphoto 4 GB Class 4 and that didn't work. Used an 8GB Class 4 micro SD SanDisk in an adapter, and it worked for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk, i don't have one