XP
Country
United States

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If developers didn't release for hacked consoles, we wouldn't have consoles. The psp and original xbox had some of the best catalogs, even by today's standards.

Hacking was one of the reasons the dreamcast came to a premature end.

Just want to take a moment and say I'm very proud of the Switch hackers to finding the kernel today and this is one giant step for Switch hacking.

Congratulations, doesn't sound creepy at all.

Last edited by smf,

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Not to mention the constant update game of cat and mouse - Nintendo OFW vs hacker's CFW.
The cat and mouse stuff can be a good thing. Like Sony adding custom xmb themes with a patch update after zinga burga created his custom theme tools for earlier versions.
Hacking was one of the reasons the dreamcast came to a premature end.
The dreamcast came out of the box "hacked", that wasn't the biggest of its problems.

whateverg1012

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The review only states that the game was an unknown franchise. Still, there is no one I know that has played the game legitimately (except 1-2 people).

Ultimately the franchise got an iOS-only Japan-only "sequel". Sad.

That's cause it was advertised poorly, not cause of piracy. This is the first time I'm hearing of it lol. Thanks for the recommendation tho :P

Reactions: WeedZ

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
As I said on the other thread, I hope he accidentally updates his Switch/the work gets corrupted. It's too early for this. Especially "hay look what i got. cool huh? not releasing anything though".
Even then he knew how he get there would just loose some time on the schedules
the best bet for ya is that he gets hit by a car or amnesia xD

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's cause it was advertised poorly, not cause of piracy. This is the first time I'm hearing of it lol. Thanks for the recommendation tho :P
IIRC there was a big campaign when Nintendo decided to localise the game outside Japan. They even made 100 trailers to commemorate the game. But yeah, it's the kind of game for Nintendo DS I would recommend to play at least once :D too bad for the extra missions available only with the WFC but I'm sure there is some workaround.

D

Deleted-355425

Hope you fuckers are proud of your self, i just had to buy a switch and the licensed carry case/screen protector kit.

Reactions: WeedZ

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended