OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So I have a psp go with 6.35 pro b-3, I tried loading up dj max portable 3 (yes i knew it would crash just testing if it would work on pro-3) so I do the whole fast recovery. I load up one of my psx games legend of legaia, and to my surprise it crashed. So I uninstall the pro b-3 and installed pro b then pro b-2. Now both pro b and b-2 worked went I loaded legend of legaia, but when I installed it to b-3 it would still crash. I checked everything in my psp root if there was anything that I thought I could delete, however I did find new files in my seplugins that i didn't know before after I installed the b-3. It was the vshmenukey.ini and veshmenu.prx. I copied and placed them in my desktop just in case and deleted them on my psp. I did fast recovery for b-3 and I found out that it needed the veshmenu.prx. But strangely both the b and b-2 didn't need those two files when I loaded up my psx games just b-3. So hopfully I explained as much as I could in my situation, can anyone help me?

p.s. after dj max portable 3 crashed and did fast recovery, my cxmb stopped working, I take it that most of my plugins started to not work either

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?