Hacking 6.35 PRO-A4 PSX games works!

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Team Fail said:
All I'm after is something that will let me play FF7 on my 5.50 Prome-4 2000 PSP. But, this looks promising. I'll keep an eye on it.
Considered trying the PSN release on Prome? If even that doesn't work, then you have your solution right here.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States

Ringman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would I have to upgrade from 6.20 to 6.35 in order to use this? I'm using TN Hen-C at the moment since I'm on 6.20, but that CFW doesn't have PSX support. Are there any other differences other than psx support?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
tn-d is supposed to get popsloader support, which is quite a step up from psn psx games... apart from the few bugging games like ff8

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Clydefrosch said:
tn-d is supposed to get popsloader support, which is quite a step up from psn psx games... apart from the few bugging games like ff8
Isn't that just rumoured or was it implied in any way by TotalNoob and his acquaintances?

MasterMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty sure that's a custom game that he's running. The icon matches what you get from PSX2PSP when you use its boxart icon mode. No attempt is made by the PSP to load a background image. The TN-D is clearly showing a POPSloader capable PSP.
If you're referring to changing the emulator version I'm sure that will come quickly if not already implemented by the fact that the CFW has full plugin support.

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamstruth said:
Pretty sure that's a custom game that he's running. The icon matches what you get from PSX2PSP when you use its boxart icon mode. No attempt is made by the PSP to load a background image. The TN-D is clearly showing a POPSloader capable PSP.
Thanks for sharing. I'd been wondering myself but didn't want to jump to any conclusions. Can't wait 'til the release and old-school Resident Evil
wink.gif

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried playing the PSN version of FF7 on A-4 i get the error "this game cannot be started I am gonna redownload 7 from psn directly from my psp to see if that works will report after my test test done results it works you must redownload psn titles i figure

JALsnipe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got an ISO to boot up with this, but I'm still getting an error with every game I try that there's not enough free space on my memory stick to save the game data. I have 2gb free on my 4gb MSProDuo and only one save file on my local memory. I'm working with a brand new PSP 3000 running 6.35 retail with Pro-A4 HEN. Anyone know what could be up? I can't get the game to boot with ISO Tools either, it just hangs at the "ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM/PIL_v2/" screen.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉