Homebrew Official 5.5.X ELF Loader

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
oh, :( ok then. I used to be able to but my sd card converter broke and got stuck in the SD Card slot.

Sorry for ya

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think this ELF loader runs in usermode only. DDD is an application which requires the kernel exploit, therefore would need to be ran via HBL.
yeah and .elf for elfloader and hbl aren't the same, you could modify them but it will not work because you don't have access to MEM2

and more technical shit that i don't want to write

Reactions: Deleted User

Mario10095

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for ya

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

yeah and .elf for elfloader and hbl aren't the same, you could modify them but it will not work because you don't have access to MEM2

and more technical shit that i don't want to write
Would I be able to run HIDtoVPAD or does that also need the kernel?

Trophies
Website
heyquark.com
XP
Country
Australia
because you don't have access to MEM2
Well, technically, there's ~160MB of it available if you're willing to nerf absolutely everything...

Other than that, yeah, nothing like DDD can be done without kernel; stuff that injects itself into game code and overwrites inputs and whatnot need to be able to freely write to all memory in order to write its own code to the start of a game or to write new inputs to where the gamepad communicates. The Internet Browser would never have permissions to do all that, so you need to be able to bug the kernel into doing it for you.

(Also worth noting that you probably shouldn't call browserhax "userspace", they're different things entirely. Pretty much everything runs in userspace.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over