Gaming 4Chan leak of Nintendo Direct, probably fake, unfortunately!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, unlike Wii and Wii U, N64 on Switch means you'd be able to play N64 games ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
I can already do that with PC if portability meant that much to me (and it doesn't.)

When did the OP get banned?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And finally the cancer that has infected both the 3ds forums and the wiiu forums has been banned at last. Thank fuck we don't have to see him complaining every bloody post about nintendo and it's virtual console games. And thank fuck I no longer have to put up with him calling me a bully any time I commented on his posts even when I was being nice to him he called me a bully and reported me lol. I have been suspended twice from the site and both times was because of that prick being rude to me first I'm gonna miss my daily battles with him though.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Last time the leak was more or less spoton. Who knows, might be the same leaker.

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope it's true that Minecraft is coming this month, proper looking forward to that.

On a side note that board is foul, worse than a PS4 gfaq board.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can't wait for him to blame me for him getting banned (even though it was his fault).

Judging by the last few posts, I take it he wasn't very popular here?
No he was not lol he also was on three other websites I useand has been banned from all of them for being a dick. He would ask questions and you would give him a friendly answer then he would reply rudely back to you and say he was being bulled lol and every post was about how shit nintendo was to him ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE